• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New NT game leaked "Bleeding Edge"

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
They're definitely taking cues from OverWatch and anarchy reigns. Especially from the former in terms of character design. I still think the anarchy reigns characters look better, cuz they have a more unique style. I'm sure the game will be fun, with a character's to look a little more original.

I'd say Anarchy Reigns designs were a lot more focused and not so all over the place..and well less Edgy.

I'd say I would've preferred an Anarchy Reigns 2. This looks alright. I was immediately hooked on AR the moment I saw a few seconds of it. Love at first sight:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:. Still to this day my favorite PG game.

This just lacks that overtop flair and chaotic fun of AR. Hopefully its balanced. AR was everything but balanced. Immense fun and joy, balanced it was not.

I do hope it has good success so SEGA can stop beating the dead horse that is the Sonic franchise and commission PG to make an AR sequel/spiritual successor or just let Nintendo fund it. Screw it I'll finally buy a Switch just for that. That and if its successful Microsoft will want them to keep working on it, putting out updates and new content, making sequels and thus NT will be too busy for Capcom to even consider asking them to work on DmC2.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I'd say Anarchy Reigns designs were a lot more focused and not so all over the place..and well less Edgy.

I'd say I would've preferred an Anarchy Reigns 2. This looks alright. I was immediately hooked on AR the moment I saw a few seconds of it. Love at first sight:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:. Still to this day my favorite PG game.

This just lacks that overtop flair and chaotic fun of AR. Hopefully its balanced. AR was everything but balanced. Immense fun and joy, balanced it was not.

I do hope it has good success so SEGA can stop beating the dead horse that is the Sonic franchise and commission PG to make an AR sequel/spiritual successor or just let Nintendo fund it. Screw it I'll finally buy a Switch just for that. That and if its successful Microsoft will want them to keep working on it, putting out updates and new content, making sequels and thus NT will be too busy for Capcom to even consider asking them to work on DmC2.

The idea for a DmC2 was pretty much dead and buried in the sand due to the bad performance of sales. The best NT can do after this games is a spiritual successor.

T'is not my cup of tea. But good luck to them, hope it succeeds.

Meanwhile, I shall be buying Hellblade for the third time on Switch soon. :whistle:

You bought the XONE and PS4 version?

It'll probably fail like their other games.

And if it does, maybe NT will finally die.

Dude, don't go there. I had my issues with Ninja Theory, but I would never wish the death of them. They have a unique craft that would be missed from the industry. I may not like most of their library games, but I somewhat respect them. After the PR disaster with DmC, Tameem learned to sit down, shut the f$ck up, and had some humility cake and humble pie. I am just glad they found some happiness. Hellblade did well, and hopefully Microsoft does not screw them over. Best of luck to them.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You bought the XONE and PS4 version?
I first bought it on PC but I was having problems with said PC so I wasn't able to finish it. Bought it again on PS4 to try and finish it, but I prefer playing games without sitting down for long periods of time so when I heard it was coming out on Switch I said "screw it" and decided to just buy it once more on Switch.

I love the game a lot so buying it multiple times doesn't bother me.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Meanwhile, I shall be buying Hellblade for the third time on Switch soon. :whistle:

How is that game btw? I'm not talking quality, I mean what type of game is it? I'm curious to try it and I know there is combat in it but from what I've heard a lot of people describe it as story-heavy which makes me fear it's one of those games with a lot of "walking and talking" segments where combat is relegated to a few small sections.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
How is that game btw? I'm not talking quality, I mean what type of game is it? I'm curious to try it and I know there is combat in it but from what I've heard a lot of people describe it as story-heavy which makes me fear it's one of those games with a lot of "walking and talking" segments where combat is relegated to a few small sections.
Combat is not relegated to smaller section, but it's about 1/3 of the game. Mostly it's environmental puzzles and some stealth/chase sections. Overall it's more atmosphere and story game, than engaging action game

Back on topic, I would be interested in this game if it wasn't mp.

Top Bottom