• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New interview

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I can't be the only one who knew all of this before the interview, am I?
Seriously:
Point 1 and 2 have been obvious since E3 last year, point 3 and 7 are really the only news in here.

The first two were not confirmed before the interview, same with 4-5 (both were also pretty obvious as well, but it's always nice to have a confirmation). 6 is actually new as well, I'm pretty sure the color of his eyes used to be red before this trailer.

Actually Dante isn't "invisible" he can be seen in both demon and human worlds.

Same with Bayonetta, my point is that he shares the same visible-here-invisible-there concept used in Bayonetta.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Goddamn it!
I tried to post this message about 5 times and it said something like "an error occurred" each time, but it ended up posting anyway ><"
Please delete this post.
81284906.png

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
The first two were not confirmed before the interview, same with 4-5 (both were also pretty obvious as well, but it's always nice to have a confirmation). 6 is actually new as well, I'm pretty sure the color of his eyes used to be red before this trailer.

The color of his eyes has always been blue. You can even see it in the picture of Dante from DMC3 at the right of your screen. I think his eyes were blue in the other trailers from DmC as well, though I do remember his eyes lighting up red in the first trailer when he jumped out of a window toward the viewer.

chocolatepanda

I liked how the weapons were named. I thought there was a chance that they give them unoriginal names like Rebellion(demon form) and Rebellion(angel form).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've always liked the name Arbiter - ever since the Halo games.

It's a great name for a weapon :D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Angel: Thank you so much for taking the time to type that. You are just AWWWWWWWEEEEEEESOME!!!! :cool:

:blink: They're putting my dad in this game? :lol: jk
As soon as he said that i thought of Billy Bob Thortan hehe what a jerk
and yea, i think both our Dads will have a special guest appearance. Hopefully i'll have the chance to use Osiris on him too =D

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Wait if they are putting everyone who is an asshole
I shall make a list:
Bieber
Kony
Terrorist
EA
Anti Bronies

and remember kids
one_does_not_simply_Kony_2012-s400x242-302035-580.jpg

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
The color of his eyes has always been blue. You can even see it in the picture of Dante from DMC3 at the right of your screen. I think his eyes were blue in the other trailers from DmC as well, though I do remember his eyes lighting up red in the first trailer when he jumped out of a window toward the viewer.

I'm talking about DmC Dante, I know that the original Dante's eyes have always been blue :p

The image won't appear, :p

It's a picture of Michael Jackson with captions saying "oh no you didn't".
2065.jpg

Let's use this one instead ^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I liked that interview. I'm ready to play this game.
I don't dig the picking at satire stuff but I like this game and I want to buy it.
How do you not know why Capcom wanted a reboot?

Top Bottom