• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nero's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i no i may sound weird but do any of you have any idea to who nero's mother is. i have a theory that it may be nevan the lightning witch from dmc 3 .

if any one else has any other thoughts plez post back

Durante

Dead
He probably was an orphan,im not saying it's actually true but he could be Vergil's son,Capcom can choose any origin for him in the next game.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
any theorys about his mother should wait until we know for sure who his father is. untill then it is difficut to make a good theory. if virgil is nero's father then we can assume that the dmc4 novel is accurate about his mother.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
That's what I fear most...[readies katana and swords]Oh!good old times with weapons...and I don't mean the south park episode.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If the novel is correct, i'll read the books and not play the games... this way, the books have more impact in the series than what the games do.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I like to think that Nero's mother is Eva. Because if he's only one or two years younger than Dante and Vergil, then it would make sense that they still wouldn't know he was their brother. I'm not sure if any of you can understand my point of view or not, but bleh.

And you said Sanctus hinted at Nero's mother being a prostitute? Since when can you trust Sanctus? We all know he was a dirtbag. He was probably either saying that out of spite, or to cover up for something that he really knew about Nero.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
BlueDevil;208337 said:
I like to think that Nero's mother is Eva. Because if he's only one or two years younger than Dante and Vergil, then it would make sense that they still wouldn't know he was their brother. I'm not sure if any of you can understand my point of view or not, but bleh.

And you said Sanctus hinted at Nero's mother being a prostitute? Since when can you trust Sanctus? We all know he was a dirtbag. He was probably either saying that out of spite, or to cover up for something that he really knew about Nero.

and even if sanctus was being honest he may have been wrong. he is not all knowing.

ksubzero

SPOILER....Well it a theory..

If you guys look in Devil May Cry 3 VIRGL Code #2 Book by "Tokyoopop" Comic Book, There was a Young Girl, a possible Hooker who working for Virgil, She Stolen Dante's Amulet. Virgil was looking under her dress and she pulls it down. I dunno what page it is but for sure it in that book. I believe she is Nero's mother. She wear same Rings on her fingers similar to Nero's.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
ksubzero;247456 said:
SPOILER....Well it a theory..

If you guys look in Devil May Cry 3 VIRGL Code #2 Book by "Tokyoopop" Comic Book, There was a Young Girl, a possible Hooker who working for Virgil, She Stolen Dante's Amulet. Virgil was looking under her dress and she pulls it down. I dunno what page it is but for sure it in that book. I believe she is Nero's mother. She wear same Rings on her fingers similar to Nero's.

The girl wasn't a hooker,just a girl that tried to gain demon powers to become an adult and as a result Vergil commented that she is like a "hooker"...it is pretty sick,even for a 18 year old to make love to a 6 year old.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Ok, hmmmm I have stated my theory on Nero on the forum a few times now. But as to who his mom is. I have absouletly no idea. But I do know that it is not Eva. If it was Eva that would make Nero, Dante and Vergil's little brother. And honestly that doesnt fly well with me. And Dante refers to Nero as "kid" so I assume Nero is quite a bit younger than him. I see Dante being around 29 or so in dmc 4. And Nero being around 18 or 19.

And
@ ksubzero and Devil Bane

That girl that you are refering to in code 2 of the manga. I believe to be Alice from code 1. She has the same look. And if I remember correctly, in code 1 Alice chiose to remain in wonderland. She states that she wants to be adult faster. And if I recall correctly I remember the white rabbit (rabi) saying something about that. So the same Alice appears in Code 2. Steals Dante's amulet, and hides. I remember Dante calling her a "Linda Blair wannabe".

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
CHAOSBRINGER546;208065 said:
i no i may sound weird but do any of you have any idea to who nero's mother is. i have a theory that it may be nevan the lightning witch from dmc 3 .

if any one else has any other thoughts plez post back

Nevan? that'd b sumthin^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom