• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Naruto fan-fic.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Sorry,I didn't know where else to put this ff.

Chapter 1.The akatsuki.
The akatsuki is an evil organisation that includes s-ranked criminals such as Itachi,Kisame,Zetsu,Deidara,Sasori,Tobi,Orochimaru and a few others.

Sasuke Uchiha.His clan was murdered right before his eyes when he was very young.The murderer?His big brother,Itachi Uchiha.

Sakura was sat in class admiring sasuke.Naruto was fuming,because sasuke didn't even have to try to get sakura's attention,and he'd been after it for so long.

After class Sasuke went to eat ramen,on his own.Sakura spoke to him,but he just ignored her.
He heard a chink,he looked around immediately thinking of his brother.Sasuke turned back round to his ramen.My imagination.He thought.At about 6pm,when it was getting dusk,sasuke started to walk home.When he was about to open the door,he heard screams coming from the village gates.''Wha??''Sasuke whipped round.He heard another chink,the same as he had heard earlier."What are these annoying sounds I keep hearing?"Sasuke heard another scream.He rushed to the gates.He held his breath.Two guards were dead.One's head had been severed with a knife,and the corpse's body was pinned against the wall with shurikens.The head was pinned to the wall with a kunai through it's forehead.There was blood all over the floor.
However the second guar was nowhere to be seen.Only the guard's blood could be seen 10 metres away from the other guard."****."Murmured sasuke to himself.

10 minutes later sasuke rushed back to the gates with kakashi-sensei and Iruka-sensei and a few chunnin ninja.The guard that could not be seen before was impaled with a katana.Sasuke heard another chink.He looked upwards onto the rocks,and two men in black and red coats.Their coats were smeared in blood.One worse than the other.The two men were,Itachi Uchiha,And Kisame Hoshigaki.Two ninja's appeared next to kakshi.One male,one female.The female was called 'Kurenai'.The male was called 'Asuma'.(Pronounced Az-ma.)"Well,Well,Well,If it isn't the famous Itachi Uchiha."Said Kakashi.Sasuke took a deep breath.He felt anger rise up in side him.The two men landed in front of them.

Part 2 coming soon.

For those of you who don't know the ranks go like this.
Bottom:lowest
Top:Highest

Academy student.
Genin(pronounced gen-een)
Chunnin.(Pronounced chuu-nin)
Special Jonin
Jonin
Anbu Black Ops.
Anbu Black Ops Captain.(Pronounced arn-bu)
Kage(pronounced kar-ge)
Hokage(pronounced hokar-ge)

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Part 2.
This might be a little short.

"I'm going to destroy you.......You son of a *****!"
"Chidori?Pathetic."Lightning shot out of sasuke's hands,He charged towards Itachi.Itachi closed his eyes and then re-opened them."Tsukoyomi."Said Itachi."Sasuke! don't look into his eyes!He'll send you mad!"But it was to late.He was caught in Itachi's Tsukoyomi."ARRRGH!"Screamed Sasuke.When caught in Itachi's tsukoyomi,A second seems like days.He tortures you foe seconds weeks but it's actually only a day.I'll make a part2.5.
^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hahaha!!! That was quite funny when he swore him!!! Hahaha!! Good storyline coming along. I wonder what name he will call him next!

Top Bottom