• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MSN Added To Xbox 360

Dark Drakan

Admin
Microsoft has just announced the launch of Windows Live Messenger on Xbox 360, connecting friends across Xbox 360 consoles, Microsoft Windows based PCs and Windows Mobile powered devices. With this update to Xbox 360, friends and families can easily connect and chat directly from their television using Windows Live Messenger, a network of more than 20 billion relationships and more than 260 million active accounts. It will be added on May 7th along with the new dashboard update.

The Update is free and is accessible to every Xbox 360 owner.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
How in the name of Hell can they do this? Is there some sort of telepathic keyboard you can use whilst playing the game with two hands??

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;31335 said:
How in the name of Hell can they do this? Is there some sort of telepathic keyboard you can use whilst playing the game with two hands??

You wouldnt use it while gaming of course :lol:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dark Drakan;31338 said:
You wouldnt use it while gaming of course :lol:

LOL Well, I could, I have the ability to control all living things telepathiclly! BWAHAHA! lol But I guess this woukd be useful for those who do not have a computer or MSN, but really, who doesn't?

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;31343 said:
LOL Well, I could, I have the ability to control all living things telepathiclly! BWAHAHA! lol But I guess this woukd be useful for those who do not have a computer or MSN, but really, who doesn't?

Just a nice alternate i think, a cheaper alternate and one you wont have to upgrade a lot to run all latest games and such. So will be good for gamers who like MSN and want latest games and dont want to be upgrading PC's all the time to run games like Oblivion & F.E.A.R etc that are on the 360 too.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dark Drakan;31350 said:
Just a nice alternate i think, a cheaper alternate and one you wont have to upgrade a lot to run all latest games and such. So will be good for gamers who like MSN and want latest games and dont want to be upgrading PC's all the time to run games like Oblivion & F.E.A.R etc that are on the 360 too.

LOL Yeah I guess so :p

Top Bottom