• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Mortal Kombat Armagedon???
hhhmmmm......................i think that we can make an Adventure andfight against the evil :D

Kaihedgie

I have it, though I don't have online service. It is on the Playstation 2 and Xbox. Only a Wii release is to come out sooner. Konquest this time around is a lot more interactive, playing similar MK: Shaolin Monks. All characters except Khameleon are playable, including bosses. The Kreate A Fighter can also allow you to recreate the retro versions of the Ninjas just about perfectly. For those of you who have never done a Fatality before, this game is your saving grace as they are more simplified and customized

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LeatherJoy;8846 said:
I havn't seen the game anywhere in my town...gah! I want to play it :_(

well..................its time to go the Bed boy...............u will meet ur mother,
Jestermania Rules dude

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
d4rkn1ght;8855 said:
well..................its time to go the Bed boy...............u will meet ur mother,
Jestermania Rules dude

He sure does,mmmm...I vote Capcom makes a deal with Midway so Jester can be in the next Mortal Kombat :D

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
hehe yeah, and his Fatality would be spanking his enemy to death while chanting "Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on the buuuuttt"

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LeatherJoy;8939 said:
hehe yeah, and his Fatality would be spanking his enemy to death while chanting "Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on the buuuuttt"

LOLOLOLOLOL...............ya
could be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom