• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

more than just 2 level ups

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'd like dmc to raise the amount of level ups you get for the styles/weapons, from 3 to about 10. what do you reckon?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
nah, you don't have to learn a new move every time, maybe just to improve the power of the weapon or the speed of the weapon, or for styles just excecute a style trick quicker.

X_nick_X

It's a good idea though i'm starting to doubt if dante has more than 1 weapon i haven't seen any pics yet:unsure:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually I prefer the few levels. If they are so many you won't be able to reach level max with just one game. Personally I liked how I reached Swordsmaster lvl max just before the Doppelganger and Trickster lvl max in Mission 18. If this was necessary...I would prefer having the moves earned differently and the style level up used only for only for powering up those moves. (or making them faster depending to what move it is). But then again I still prefer the usual:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DMC2 it was the game in DMC series that introduced the levels. Although they were levels in weapons only (since I have only one disk, and can't go to higher levels because of that it took me ages to upgrade every weapon to the final level:p )and now we are talking about styles, it is the same in the way that this time new level in improving power(like DMC2) and not just learning new moves(like DMC3).
Not that this is so bad, just I thought I'd say it.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i liked levelling up styles. but buying upgrades for the guns is a bit tedious... perhaps using them or the more enemies hit with them can get you pp to upgrade them, like with the styles.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes that could work. I also found upgrading guns a bit weird. I mean what did we actually do with them, used more strong bullets?
But like you said it could be better...

Top Bottom