• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MGR all cutscenes

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I skipped to last half hour to see the ending?

What the **** happened? Now its about politics?

God dammit Platinum, putting in political talk will not make the story better than MGS4s or any MGS for that matter. It just sounds silly. And why is that Senator battle not playable?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
definitely not as good a story as DmC, they should really try to focus on less "style" and more substance imo

@ 42 minutes.... USE YOUR SUPER CUTTING SWORD ON THE WINDOW

.....well all i can say is it's a P*. I've been watching the entire walkthrough, but i haven't seen an upgrade yet. I'm kinda confused about that. Plus the repetitive play kinda got to me. Thanks for posting this because i'm sure i'll wait for this game to be used before i play it.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
People keep forgetting that KojiPro are the one in charge of the story, not P*. They can only give suggestions.

EvilX-81

People keep forgetting that KojiPro are the one in charge of the story, not P*. They can only give suggestions.

Kinda an aside query; is it true that P* needed MGR to be placed after 4 in order to give them more creative freedom (or whatever the rumor was that I read.)

Half my interest about the game kinda died when I heard it was suddenly taking place after 4 instead of after 2 where we would've found out how Raiden became a cyborg.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Kinda an aside query; is it true that P* needed MGR to be placed after 4 in order to give them more creative freedom (or whatever the rumor was that I read.)

Half my interest about the game kinda died when I heard it was suddenly taking place after 4 instead of after 2 where we would've found out how Raiden became a cyborg.
KojiPro had planned that Rising would take place between 2 and 4 when they worked on it on their own but when they hired P*, P* suggested that Rising would take place after 4 to allow some creative freedom when it come to gameplay and story. KojiPro went with it and rewrote it.

EvilX-81

KojiPro had planned that Rising would take place between 2 and 4 when they worked on it on their own but when they hired P*, P* suggested that Rising would take place after 4 to allow some creative freedom when it come to gameplay and story. KojiPro went with it and rewrote it.

Thx, and now I know, the rest the story.

Hope Kojima manages to one day make that proper Raiden game though. Or maybe it's discussed in this game... dunno, might pick it up a little later.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Your avatar and sig pictures still confuse and irritate me.

Your taste in women is questionable, at best. But I'm leaning more towards "misogynistic childish neckbeard."
how about we not start a fight or start name calling or chugging insults?

On topic- I thought it was good but not as good as past MGS games and its probably not a classic.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not saying its bad because i did enjoy it. I think its either in the same ballpark or better than DmC as far as story goes.

AlchemistFromEden

I didn't think we were supposed to take the story seriously.
as a canon sequel to mgs4, YES, seriously,every story that platinum, itsuno, or hideki makes isn't just a parody, they take their stories seriously, just because their stories are very poorly written doesn't mean that its not supposed to be taken seriously

>
as a canon sequel to mgs4, YES, seriously,every story that platinum, itsuno, or hideki makes isn't just a parody, they take their stories seriously, just because their stories are very poorly written doesn't mean that its not supposed to be taken seriously

Yeah, when that politician kicked Raiden like a Football I was supposed to take that very seriously, especially with the cheering in the background. I think a spin off game is allowed to be a little silly.

Dark Drakan

Admin
i can't even try to have a discussion with you, very sexist sig and profile pic dude

No need for the personal comments again & also no need to double post.

Your avatar and sig pictures still confuse and irritate me.

Your taste in women is questionable, at best. But I'm leaning more towards "misogynistic childish neckbeard."

As I said above, no need to start trading insults & starting any flame wars.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
KojiPro wrote the story, not Platinum.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ign-kojipro-still-behind-story-and-cutscenes/

And again, it's quite clear that the story isn't supposed to be that serious.

Top Bottom