• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

metal gear solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
huh? just a box!

who's footprints are these?

what was that noise?!?!

famous words from the incredibly thick gaurds of mgs1 makes it my favourite game in the series. amazing how a simple game of hide and seek and levels designed using lego make such an amazing game. i am a huge fan of bosses- my favourite thing about games is bosses, and mgs1 has some sweet bosses like: revovler ocelot("i love to reload during a battle!"), raven("snakes belong slithering on the ground"!), psycho mantis("you don't save very often, do you? you are somewhat reckless!") and liquid snake("huh? liquids arm?!?!?!). bosses from other games include fatman("laugh, and grow fat"!) vamp, the end, and the pain. psycho mantis was brilliant because you could do a two player mode- the way to kill him was to use the second controller because he could read your mind in the first controller port. thats why mgs is so good- the creaters come up with different ideas that are very clever, like the mgs3 battle against the end, where you could kill him of old age by putting the timer forward on your ps2.

end of lecture

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i like that, if you dont know i love metal gear solid games . i used to own all of them but i got like 200$ for the whole series.... it made me sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom