• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Does anyoen have any other kind of DMC merchandise apart from the games?

I bought a DMC4 cap yesterday and i wondered if anyone else has any other stuff

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hah, NerosDevil has an insane amount of DMC Merchandise, talk to her about it. :lol:

I myself on the other hand, had a Yamato replica, and a Devil May Cry messenger bag, but that's it.

Keaton

Premium
I have several peices aqd. over the last year lol

-Hat (Woolen and Cap)
-Zippo Lighter
-Messenger Bag (damn good for moving your laptop around)
-DMC4 Patch :D

All from 'Gamestation' oddly...o_O

I'm still trying to find a reasonable location to try and obtain the DMC4 figurines...particually Nero with the Devil Bringer :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Don;t really have much. A Dante DMC3 figure,DMC Original Soundtrack,DMC2 Original Soundtrack,DMC3 Original Soundtrack,DMC4 Special Soundtrack,DMC 4 Original Soundtrack,and DMC Anime Soundtrack.It's really hard to get game's or anime's merchandise here in Malaysia.

Dante;s figure is like this.

autoimagesorgkd010561lgkg6.jpg

i want Dante's Figure in DMC1,DMC2 and DMC4,Vergil's Figure,Nero's figure and Trish's Figure.I am looking for them for... 7 months? They are really super rare. haha.:)

These figures are really cool,especially Dante DMC2 figure ... Too bad Malaysia doesn't have them anymore... T^T

0604diasddanteqv4.jpg

e3131se5.jpg

devilmaycrydantefs3.jpg

51xncqvlmzlss500nm2.jpg

neroartfxgb5.jpg

dmc2atrishavl8.jpg

I want them all... There is even lucia figure,but no Lady figure... they should make Lady figure.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I've been told I have the biggest DMC collection having spent a few hundreds on the collection:
Order cap
Five hats (1 DMC3 and 4 DMC4)
Seven shirts
Six posters
Order necklace
Order keyring
A different Order necklace from Japan
Dante's belt buckle from Japan
Saber of Saviour special edition with DVD audio from Japan
DMC1 concept book (rare)
DMC4 concept book
Art of the Devil DMC4 book
DMC2 soundtrack DVD
The complete DMC anime collection
Both DMC mangas
3 DMC comics (but not canon anymore)
Xbox 360 DMC4 faceplate
xbox 360 DMC3 stickers
Special handcrafted DMC box to store the items
All DMC OST's
All DMC games including SE's of DMC4 and DMC3.
DMC1 carrier bag
DMC4/DMC3 strategy guide
Nero pillow
DMC4 ARTFX statue and DMC4 Nero statue (waiting for DMC3 Dante statue)
2 different types of DMC lighter

Plus much more items I cannot be bothered looking through my collection for. If you don't believe I have all the stuff I could easily take pictures ;p

Sparda™

^ o_O:O

HOLY!!!

I just have a O-Katana made by order as a Yamato and two M1911 Colts, one white, one black.:$

^ haha ND u have an impressive collection as for me i have nothing but dmc1 and 3 games actually to say the truth im not a big dmc fan at all

Janny

Dines with dementia
Wow, impressive collection you have, NerosDevil! Had no idea there were necklaces or bags.... I'm a little curious as to how the Nero pillow looks like, if it's not washing machine friendly then all you'll be left with is a pair of washed up eyes :unsure:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some great pics, Chaos Master! I'm very jealous now! :p

And is it an official Devil May Cry 4 cap you managed to pick up, V? I'm jealous of that, too, now. I need a new cap. ^_^

darkknight

Nice collection NerosDevil. Check out my avatar, it's a custom 1/6 scale figure of Dante from DMC4 fully licensed limited to 150 pieces that I had ordered. I listed my collection on the Introductions forum. BTW, does anyone have a replica of ebony and ivory or any of the swords? Where could I buy it?

Decades

Edited: TGS 2007 DVD added

I have three official Japanese Capcom Tokyo Game Show Special DVDs with DMC footage/trailers for sale if anybody are interested. They probably don't show anything unseen, but nice collectibles anyway:

Capcom TGS 2005: Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Capcom TGS 2006: Devil May Cry 4
Capcom TGS 2007: Devil May Cry 4

(TGS 2007 also has Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Extinction trailer, and RE4 Wii edition commercial.)

TGS 2005 is still sealed. TGS 2006 and 2007 have been opened and watched once or twice. Pictures on request.

These are sampler DVDs, so they also contain trailers/footage of other games. Send me a PM if interested.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
darkknight;158632 said:
Nice collection NerosDevil. Check out my avatar, it's a custom 1/6 scale figure of Dante from DMC4 fully licensed limited to 150 pieces that I had ordered. I listed my collection on the Introductions forum. BTW, does anyone have a replica of ebony and ivory or any of the swords? Where could I buy it?

I've already got the model, still in the box too and i'm never taking it out for collectors value.
You can buy replica's, but it usually only ships to America and bids as high as 1000 sometimes say for Yamato or Rebellion.
There was official E&I replica's when DMC1 came out in Japan; you'd be lucky to EVER get your hands on one or have the money.

Koemi

half-breed
I just have the DMC4 Dante kneeling model, and the collector's edition of DMC4. (well yah, of coz I have other DMC games and anime ^_^) Planning to get an O-katana but my paychecks are somewhat... tight.

Pantera Queen

*Gasps at NerosDevil's collection*

I try to keep a look out for DMC merchandise like messenger bags,hats,t-shirts,posters but I find nothing. I do see action figures from online import stores. But likes thery're affordable for me right now:dry: Please ND tell where do you buy merchandise such as what I'm looking for.

darkknight

NerosDevil;159480 said:
I've already got the model, still in the box too and i'm never taking it out for collectors value.
You can buy replica's, but it usually only ships to America and bids as high as 1000 sometimes say for Yamato or Rebellion.
There was official E&I replica's when DMC1 came out in Japan; you'd be lucky to EVER get your hands on one or have the money.

Damn, you already got the AD-Artwork Dante figure? Are you also getting Nero from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom