• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Masked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Prologue

On top of large tower Dante was battling with a cloaked woman. Her hood had dropped down so Dante could see her face. Her hair was black and long. Her eyes were pure black which no light shone through the cloak was red and had dried blood at the bottom. Rain was just starting and the sound of both their swords echoed through the rain. Cut marks were evident on both there faces. The cut marks on the woman’s face were healing slowly but the cuts to Dante’s face wouldn’t heal and small amounts of blood dripped down his face. It must have been hours since the battle began at least that was what Dante felt. The woman tried to slash at his body but it was deflected though the force of the attack sent him to the floor. Dante laid there breathless and watched the woman walk until she was over him. Smiling she stabbed him through the chest.
“The great son of Sparda. How your repetition is bigger then people know.” said the woman
Dante was too weak to do anything but just watch.
“Go to hell.” said Dante as blood ran from his mouth
“Not today babe. Maybe next time.”
Leaving her sword in Dante's chest she took out both her guns and aimed them at his head.
“It was good knowing you but times up. Such a pity I kinda liked you.”
Dante closed his eyes and heard two gun shots.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I haven't finished it yet. I should have made it more clear. Hang on I'll edit it a bit. :D

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 1

Dante was in the middle of fighting a crowed of what he could only describe as lady dolls. There faces were covers in stitches and so were there arms. There eyes were sown shut and all had knifes. Dante braced him self as one of the dolls tried to grab him from behind. He turned and quickly embedded his sword in her stomach. He turned it and heard the sound of snapping bone. Taking his sword form the lady Dante turned and faced the others.
“Man you may be creepy but at least you’re not much of an opponent.” Dante said
He took at the rest easily with his sword. The dolls convulsed then disappeared into dust.
“Well that was fun” continued Dante
He swung his sword onto his back and carried on down the narrow back alley he had entered only a couple of minutes ago. The alley way got darker the further he entered into it. A noise came from behind him. Turning he found no one there so he carried on down the alley.
“Where the hell did you go? I know you’re here. What don’t you want to come out and play?” Dante said
A shadow of something small appeared just ahead of him. Silently he walked towards the shadow. Scuffling came from just around the corner from where Dante was standing. Keeping to the wall he counted to three then quickly turned the corner. He found himself at a dead end. A large brick wall was just in front of him and the light was coming from a small fire that someone had set in a metal barrel. Looking around Dante found nothing there. Not even a fire exit was evident.
“Damn it.” said Dante
More scuffling came from above him this time. Looking up he just caught a climbs of something as what ever it was landed on top of him.
Dante struggled with the thing and managed to get it off him. Getting to his feet he found it to be a large spider. It entire body was black and fangs that looked like it was poisonous were showing.
“Not who I was looking for but you might make more of a challenge then the lady dolls back there.” Dante said
The spider just hissed and carefully moved left. Dante watched the spider carefully. The spider didn’t seem to just watch him for while then it suddenly rushed towards him. Moving out of the way he took his sword and slashed at the spider. Dante missed his target as the spider jumped back.
With a hiss the spider ran towards Dante. Jumping over the spider he slashed at the spider body. The sword hit the spiders back and a small amount of green blood oozed out. The spider hissed loader and angrily the turned to face Dante again. Walking around to the left the spider kept its distance. Dante travelled along with it. To Dante the spider seemed more weary of him them before. The spider ran at his for the third time and just as Dante was about to move out of the way the spider swept on its legs in the direction he moved. Dante felt its leg around his waist and he was lifted towards the spider face. He could see the venom dripping from its fangs. Struggling Dante took his sword and aimed at the spiders leg just as it was about to sink it’s fangs into him. Dante was dropped instantly to the floor. Aiming at its leg again he cut it off completely leaving it withering on the floor. Dante was going into another attack when the spider moved and speedily ran up the wall and out of sight. Dante sighed a little.
“Had enough huh? Next time I hope you have something better.” said Dante
Placing his sword back onto his back he carried on with the hunt of the Darren. Darren had been the source of many weird demon attacks that had happened in the last weeks. Dante had been hired to deal with the problem of demons appearing from no where. He had been working on this assignment for days and had found the source of the demons and had tracked him to this alleyway. Unfortunately he had escaped as Dante was fighting with the lady dolls. As the night wore on Dante realised that Darren had escaped some how.
Feeling tired Dante decided to leave the hunt for tonight and headed for his apartment.
It was almost light when Dante walked into his apartment luckily the landowner was still asleep along with the rest in the apartment block. Climbing the stairs he walked to his apartment and let himself in. This apartment was small and at the moment messy with fast food and clothes all over the place. Not feeling like cleaning up he placed his sword on the wall where it belonged and walked into the bedroom. Taking his guns out of there holsters he put them on the table then fell into bed and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Good one Dalkin! ^_^Sorry for not commenting before,been a little sick the last few days.
My only question: How does someone defeat "Dante", who single handedly took out the emperor of hell? o_O

Arwen

Lost Soul
Well in the prologue I didn't say that he definitly died. You'll all have to wait to find out the outcome of that part of the story. All I can say is it's something people wont expect.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Two months ago, there was a story between the human world and the fanfic world.. but someone from the human world saw that

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

and stood up against this legion alone=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom