• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Long angsty one shot

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
:) I posted this story in the "Cruelty" thread earlier but Vergilissexy insisted that I dedicated a new thread for this...so here it is,my pathetic attempt of figuring out Vergil's character. :p This is a long one chapter story with a Vergil X OC pairing, and the story is set a few months before DMC3. It's rated M for a little language and adult situations. ^_^
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3849709/1/Suffer_the_same_fate

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Whoa, the detail is immense. Then again, Nowshin I'd expect no less of you, that's for sure.;)

Keep up the great work!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ya know Shin our Vergil loving friend and I were talking about how you would make a kick a$$ romance novelist.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Vergilissexy;57370 said:
Ya know Shin our Vergil loving friend and I were talking about how you would make a kick a$$ romance novelist.

Really? :)

The Phantarch;57181 said:
Whoa, the detail is immense. Then again, Nowshin I'd expect no less of you, that's for sure.;)

Keep up the great work!

Thank you Josh! I get too much love from my friends. ^_^

*bear hug* I need to continue my action-based stories, but darn exams. >_<

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well i read it but still do you just look at the human anatomy all day and find new ways to express the shape of things,and the texture amongst others?rofl:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;57373 said:
Thank you Josh! I get too much love from my friends. ^_^

*bear hug* I need to continue my action-based stories, but darn exams. >_<

I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.;)

Top Bottom