• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lego DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
hey what are your opinions on a lego dmc? and how do u thinkn it should be made (if they every made it)?

Keaton

Premium
^LOL!

I think it would be good, funny but at the same time it should be kept untouched - the way it is ^__^

Now, Lego Batman and Indiana Jones :D

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Ahhhh, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ( evil laughter ), Sounds ridiculous, Sorry. Just don't see the point unless your a kid who plays with lego.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sorry babes, I think it be a waste of both Capcom's and the fan's time. Not to mention they need to focus on more important things like part 5 and RE5 and whatever other projects they got going.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
DMC is rated M. Lego games are rated E.... I don't think that it would work out.

Keaton

Premium
^Although DMC is M because of violence and bad language, Lego creatures are silent, and also pull each others arms off comically lol

Rating would'nt be an issue.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Well on a playstation 2 mag people got normal lego and created their own little video game set, there was a resident evil 4 one, destroy all humans, shadow of the colossus, and more :lol:.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
it might be a good idead but taking a other point about age rating they could have red blocks coming out of a person wen they hit u or u hit them

its only a idea
4815162342 bush the button

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
seriously?

Lego Dante, plus lego demons?

I don't think that'd work man.

aka958

Don't trust people
L O L awesome but i don't think i would collect that.... red lego coming from the lego when hitting!? COOL idea but i don't think lego can come from lego... do they drop red orbs after killing them to? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom