• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady or Leon?

Who would win? RE's Leon vs DMC's Lady

• Leon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lady

• Tie

• Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude, Leon would just end up flirting with her, and they wouldn't fight. XD

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I should be totally shot for posting this. But I couldn't help myself. :D

Who would win out of a battle? DMC's Lady, or RE's Leon?

And please don't say Lady/Leon cuz he's/she's hott, being hott has nothing to do with strenght and skills.

Please think about your choice and explain why you chose what you chose.

Read the quote.
Before anyone saids that Leon would instantly get whooped by demons in the DMC world, take the time to think about it lad. Lady is a human, but a demon slayer. Leon is a human, but a zombie slayer, or a monster slayer, whatever. Lady's got the moves, and she has fast reflexes allowing her to dodge fatal blows. Leon's got the moves, and has fast reflexes allowing him to dodge fatal attacks. Lady weilds guns, Leon weilds guns. Lady weilds a rocket launcher, Leon weilds a rocket launcher.

AK_Devil

AK Devil hunter
Tough choice, but I choose Lady because she has more firepower than Leon and not to mention, she's really quick.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Tough. Really tough.
Let's see. Both of them have a wide arsenal of weapons. Both of them are quite skilled at evading even bullets. Both of them have a rocket launcher.
Lady's has the ability to grapple, as well as perform some of Dante's Gunslinger moves with it. (Ya know, the one where she puts it down and multiple missiles start coming at you). Lady - Leon 1 - 0.
Leon however has a knife. And not just for show. Not only he has excellent accuracy while using it but he proved clearly that he can hit everything with it. Lady - Leon 1 - 1.
Lady is as cool as every girl should be in Devil May Cry. She can even kill devils while just driving her bike without the need to even shoot. Lady - Leon 2 - 1
Both of them use bombs.
Leon gains a rifle, and can be as deadly as the best sniper. Definitely a way Lady wouldn't use, but quite effective if you ask me. Lady - Leon 2 - 2.

As for the body skills. Lady is definitely faster. Her cut-scenes show her fast enough to defeat demons before her guns fall from the air. And in the 3rd cut-scene we see her, she evades demons with great speed and skill. She could also make extraordinary jumps. Leon, however is stronger. He looked able enough to stand his ground against Krauser (not exactly in brute strength since to be fair Krauser's brute strength was inhuman, he took all those bullets from Leon and even then did not die, I mean wtf:p).
So for that I think Leon wouldn't be able to catch Lady, but if he did, that would be over for her.

I personally go with agility though and will vote for Lady. I DO agree this would be a hell of a fight. (Unless Lady had unlimited supply of bullets:p)And I also DO believe that in close quarters Lady would be in trouble. But seeing as Lady did not even let Dante get close, I think this would go to her advantage.
Cool poll though;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Good choice. ^^ I think i'll go with a tie. As for the speed I think I'll have to disagree with you there buddy. I think Leon is just as fast. Remember the laser dance? I was hardly fast enough pressing the dodge buttons, imagine having to dodge those things in real life. He was also able to run from Krauser's bullets. As a matter of fact, all of his dodges are pretty fast.

Arg! Now I still can't decide. But I agree, id love to see this fight.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;66070 said:
Good choice. ^^ I think i'll go with a tie. As for the speed I think I'll have to disagree with you there buddy. I think Leon is just as fast. Remember the laser dance? I was hardly fast enough pressing the dodge buttons, imagine having to dodge those things in real life. He was also able to run from Krauser's bullets. As a matter of fact, all of his dodges are pretty fast.

Arg! Now I still can't decide. But I agree, id love to see this fight.

I remember the laser bars, and also that he was able to wall run and kick jump to avoid them. Also he could avoid the giant things that the last boss threw at you some times. But I still can picture Lady doing it just a tad faster. Plus she can definitely jump higher.:p
On the other hand Leon is pretty good at taunting too. But he doesn't do it in the middle of a fight so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom