• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kyrie must die.

Mobfigurz

Ha ha, you hate her as much as I hate Lady!

I think she may have stood behind Nero purely because she was frightened and thought Nero could protect her.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Watch out, Lady might attack you!
The lady in the site...
Anyway, lady did also annoy me a bit, she carried on as if she was secretly crushing on Dante...
But Dante isnt the chick type...
But Kyrie isnt the bad person as Eminem guy said so... Shes a PRIESTESS!!!
Or not....(evil giggles)

Mobfigurz

I've been watching my back for months, I fear an attack will come, or maybe I've been playing DMC far too much

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Kyrie though I feel that she's still hiding something...
Hmmmm... since she also took lady's new place(No offence lady) or she could just be a side-character or something.
She could know something about Nero's arm and shes keeping shut about it.
So Dante could have came to speak to Kyrie and then take the info to I dont know...
Im just saying any silly thing that came to my mind, reply plzzzzz.

morrigan

On the one hand... Dante kills all members of Order. ALL of them. Fast and cruelly!...
On the other hand... Kyrie... She is a sister (real sister) of leader of Order. She has a good reason for Revenge and Hate, isn't she?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, you do have a point there...
She could reveal her darker self! Evil... Kyrie!!!
(Evil giggles... again)

morrigan

DemonSlayer6;42740 said:
Well, you do have a point there...
She could reveal her darker self! Evil... Kyrie!!!
(Evil giggles... again)

Who knows... But Evil Kyrie... Hmmm... It could be interesting. ;)
By the way, she has a big influence on Nero and can ask him to kill Dante.

dejastar

Devil done crying
Now thats what I'm talking about!!! Kyra may be using Nero as a puppet. Or even better using Dante!!! Maybe Nero caught on to her plans but is having a hard time killing her because she raised him, so he goes after the one that he beleives to be the sentinal, Dante.

Mobfigurz

But I heard Kyrie see's Nero as a Brother and Nero has more of a intimate interest in her which develops the more we get into the game.

Could be many twists and turns in this game, and the fact that Kyrie has is mentioned on the Official DMC4 Website might suggest she has more of a hand in the storyline than we know

morrigan

We still don't know who will be "evil-side" in DMC4. There is no info about it on the official website or on the other resource. But Kyrie has a very comfortable position. When Dante kills members of the Order (including her own brother - leader of the Order) she hides behind Nero's back. She's may be the LAST alive member of Order. (Or she's not a member...We don't know) What if she's a devil and it was her plan? To kill all members of the Order by Dante's hand (the son of Sparda kills members of the religious organization of Sparda)! It's a good plan for the devil - one shoot for two targets (the Order and Dante's reputation). Besides she knows about Nero's arm and makes him calm (when he's worried) - "I dont know anyone whose as Human as you are". She can use him and his "interest" for her own aims. And what is in the blue box in her hands?
Hellish Capcom!
I would be glad to know who is the Devil in DMC4? Actually before the prev games we always knew it.

dejastar

Devil done crying
hey what if kyrie is a vessel of some sort and she is the "it" that Dante wants. I mean I call my kids it all the time lol!

Mobfigurz

As said before, obviously Nero is the Vessel, due to the possession of the Arm, and is the most likely to be sort by Dante.
But you could be right, there could be many twists in the installment of DMC.

morrigan

Well... Now we know about Credo, Agnus and Gloria. So... Kyrie is not a devil. Oh... It's a pity...

Top Bottom