• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

kingdom hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
kingdom hearts is an rpg game for the ps2 with free- roaming battle style made by square enix (makers of final fantasy) and disney interactive. so, the game has disney and final fantasy characters, even disney places and summons. tis a very good game, do not put it down just because it has disney in it (because that's what makes it good!).

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
pinky750;16318 said:
do not put it down just because it has disney in it (because that's what makes it good!).
Fortunately, me, my wife and my daughter all love Disney flicks - so knowing that they had a hand in the development of Kingdom Hearts would never put me off! ;) I haven't actually played KH myself, but even years after it's been released I'm hearing really good things about it and I happen to be a massive fan of the Final Fantasy series. I reckon I might just invest in a copy when I get the chance...

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, yeah, I loved Kingdom Hearts, hands down (my opinion) being that it is the best Free roaming RPG out there. I mean I just loved the idea of the First and the second, although there was one downside to the second and that would have been the amazingly long prologue. My fastest time through the whole prologue was still a Gigantic 3 hours.

And so that really put me off for about a month, and then I just went back and played at it continuously and found that the Characters in the Prologue, did in someway have a connection to the official characters. I won't say anything about that, because it could be considered a spoiler to those who haven't finished (or just started) the game.

But anyway, the characters were also cool, and I loved the fact that they made everything tie so beautifully in with the Disney films that many of us here know and love. The whole Final Fantasy was involved in the Disney Films was also cool, and it actually made sense in a kind of strange way.

This was like the perfect combination for me, because I happen to be a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, and a huge fan of the Disney films. And plus you have an unbreakable bond of Friendship (between the characters who appear to be the main). And that would be Sora, Kairi, and Riku. That was just such a bond of friendship.

Tyles

I liked the first game. Not so much the second game because the 4-hour-long prologue and how everything from the first game was recycled. Kairi forgets Sora too because of some memory witch or something? Kinda made my journey through KH1 feel not worth it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've heard a lot of people raving about Kingdom Hearts but so far I've only watched YouTube videos of my favourite tracks that happen to have KH characters...looks pretty good and the kid would probably like it...

Top Bottom