• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts III: Bond of Destinies (WARNING: Massive KH: BBS Spoilers)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
In conjunction with my Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles, I will make a fan fiction of Kingdom Hearts, which shall be set after the events of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (or Coded), and will tie most events in KH games (fictional, by my own imagination). This however, contains major spoilers from most KH games, especially Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

So for those who are sensitive towards spoilers, DO NOT READ THIS FAN FICTION. You have already been warned, and it will not be my fault if you are spoiled when reading this. This fan fiction will have around 10 to 15 chapters, and may be shortened or lengthened depending on my mood and ideas.

CHAPTER LIST

Chapter I - One More Awakening
Chapter II - The Realm of Darkness
Chapter III - Battle of the Hearts

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter I - One More Awakening

"Urgh... Where am I...?" said by an unknown boy.

A boy woke up from his slumber, yet he was in an unknown place, filled with darkness. The ground he was standing has a glassed made picture of himself, and another boy dressed strangely, albeit mirrored. The ground was circular in shape.

The boy has brown spiky hair. He has blue eyes, and has similar clothing with Sora's Nobody, except that he has several armor pieces on his left shoulder, under his clothes and armored boots. His name is Ventus.

"Where am I? This seems like the dream I used to have... HELLO!!!" said Ventus.

Ventus shouted and looked around, but no one was there.

"Hmm... Vanitas! I remembered that I fought him, and I lost my consciousness after I defeated him... I gotta look for Terra and Aqua, they need my help to fight Master Xehanort." said Ventus.

Suddenly, a figure with the black coat, hooded came from a portal of darkness behind him.

"Huh!? Who are you!?" asked Ventus.

"What the... Who are you!?" said by the mysterious figure.

Both of them summoned their Keyblades. Ventus summoned his Fresh Breeze, while the mysterious figure summoned his Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

"Two Keyblades!?" said Ventus.

The mysterious figure attacked Ventus in a flash, but Ventus quickly dodged, thanks to his superb agility. Ventus counterattacked and tried to strike the mysterious figure at the face, but he dodged, and he slashed vertically with his Oathkeeper and horizontally with his Oblivion. Both attacks damaged Ventus hard.

"Urgh... This is not good... I haven't seen a Keyblade wielder using two Keyblades at the same time." said Ventus.

"You also used a Keyblade..." said by the mysterious figure.

The mysterious figure attacked Ventus again, but this time, Ventus dodged perfectly and hit the mysterious figure's head with a powerful reverse slash with his Fresh Breeze, which threw him upwards to the air.

The mysterious figure quickly recovered from the air, and flew to attack Ventus, and Ventus did the same.

There was a flash, and it was seen that Ventus held his Keyblade on the mysterious figure's neck, and the mysterious figure had his Oblivion held on Ventus's neck too, but Ventus caught the Oblivion by his left hand. It was a stalemate.

"Darn it... You are tough, whoever you are." said by the mysterious figure.

"Same goes to you." said Ventus.

Both of them lowered their weapons.

"I am Ven. What is your name?" asked Ventus.

The mysterious figure lowered his hood, revealing the exact same face as Ventus, stunning him.

"I am Roxas. I attacked you because I thought you are a fake or something. I am sorry." said Roxas.

"Don't be. Is this a dream, Roxas?" said Ventus

"No, but a reality dream." said Roxas.

"So, where am I?"

"Well... If you are here, then you are in Sora's heart. Just like me."

"Sora? Who is that?"

"You don't know who is that?"

"Wait, let me reminisce a bit..."

Ventus tried to reminisce back, and has found an answer.

"I remembered! I was unable to wake up because I have defeated my own half, which is Vanitas. Then, my heart wandered off somewhere... That heart met a young boy. That heart asked the young boy to be a part of him, as that heart is getting weaker. The young boy accepted, and the heart has become the boy's part of his heart. And that heart was mine." said Ventus.

Roxas was dumbfounded by his answer, immediately clearing his own suspicions.

"It is no wonder I do not look like the same with Sora. Because I have a heart, which is yours." said Roxas.

"So that boy's name is Sora? What are you, Roxas?" asked Ventus.

"It is a long story. It is better for us to sit down..." said Roxas.

Roxas explained everything in detail to Ven. The Organization XIII, Kingdom Hearts, Nobodies, Heartless, Sora. When Roxas mentioned Xemnas' true name, Xehanort, Ven immediately interrupted him.

"Xehanort!? He is still alive!?" asked Ventus.

"No, he has gone, defeated by Sora. Xemnas, who is Xehanort's Nobody, has been defeated by Riku and Sora." said Roxas.

"I see..."

"I have told you my story. What's yours?"

"All right. It is a long one too."

Ven told Roxas his own adventures at his time. He told Roxas about his good friends, Terra and Aqua, meeting new friends in other worlds, the search for Master Xehanort, and the final battle between him and Vanitas.

"Wow... So that Master Xehanort is the same guy with this current Xehanort?" asked Roxas.

"I don't know. I need to wake up, so I can get my answers. I need to find Terra and Aqua." said Ventus.

Ventus looked around again.

"But, I need my heart to travel back to my body. I wonder if there is a way to do that..." said Ventus.

"Use me." said Roxas.

"What?"

"You can use me to make Sora travel back to where your body is located. As I am Sora's Nobody, I can do something to stir his heart to go to that place."

"No way. I can't let you do that!"

Roxas shrugged his head.

"Thanks to you, I was able to feel emotions, and I was able to learn many things. Think this as my gratitude towards you." said Roxas.

"But..." said Ventus.

"Please, Ven."

Ventus hesitated, but silently agreed with him.

"All right! I will return myself to you, so you can become Sora's other half. Say hi to him when you have awaken, Ven." said Roxas.

"I will, Roxas. Thanks." said Ventus.

Roxas has faded into an orb of light, and that light went inside of Ventus. Ventus is now Sora's half.

"Okay... Let's find Terra and Aqua together, Sora!" said Ventus.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter II - The Realm of Darkness

In the realm of Darkness, there was a young girl and a cloaked figure, sitting on the beach, facing to the ocean waves. The moon was shining brightly, making the darkness transparent to all.

The young girl looked as the same as she was from 10 years ago. Nothing changed about her. Her name is Aqua.

The cloaked figure has the same coat as an Organization XIII member's. He was the one who thought perished in the The World That Never Was, before Sora and the party confronted Xemnas. He is Ansem the Wise.

"Ven, Terra... I wonder how you guys are doing..." asked Aqua.

"You are really fond of them, ain't you miss?" asked by Ansem.

"Yes. They are my good friends. Terra is like my cool elder brother. But Ven... (giggles) He is like a cute younger brother that I always want to take care of."

"They must be grateful that they have such sensible and caring girl like you."

"Thanks. I haven't got your name, mister."

Ansem took off his hood, revealing his face fully.

"I am Ansem. I was the ruler of Radiant Garden, before I was banished to the Darkness." said Ansem.

"What? You are Ansem the Wise!?" asked Aqua.

"You know me, miss?"

"I have heard of you when I have traveled to Radiant Garden, finding Ven and also Master Xehanort..."

"What!? Master Xehanort!?"

Ansem stood up suddenly.

"Wh... What's wrong?" asked Aqua.

"Xehanort... That's impossible... Can you tell me everything you know, before my memories fade to darkness?" asked Ansem.

"Uh, sure."

"What's your name, miss?"

"My name is Aqua. Let me start my story, but please, sit down. It is a long story."

Ansem sat down, besides Aqua.

"Terra, Ven, and myself were supposed to look for a Keyblade Master by the name of Master Xehanort, and his apprentice, Vanitas. We were sent by our former master, Master Eraqus to find them. First, Terra was sent to find him. Then, Ven followed him. Finally, I was sent as well."

Ansem listened to Aqua's story attentively.

"Three of us are finding Master Xehanort and Vanitas in different paths. We have went to many different worlds, and fought many Unversed." continued Aqua.

"Unversed... What is that, Miss Aqua?" asked Ansem.

"I do not know for sure, but they are some kind of dark creatures that manifested from a powerful source of darkness."

"I see... And how did you travel to other worlds? By gummi ships?"

"Oh, no. We Keyblade wielders are given a relic that allows us to summon our armors to protect ourselves and to breathe in space while traveling in space. We use this method to travel from worlds."

"I see... Fascinating. Wait a minute... When I found Xehanort with my former disciples, I found an armor and a Keyblade. is that yours, I presume?"

Aqua gasped.

"That's it! That's my armor and Keyblade. I sacrificed them to save Terra from being taken by the darkness."

"Terra? The one I found lying on the floor ten years ago called himself as Xehanort, not Terra if I am not mistaken."

"Ten years ago!? It has been already ten years? Terra... is not there, but Master Xehanort!?"

"Wait. I know this is very confusing, but please, I need you to finish your story before I tell you mine."

Aqua relaxed a bit, and proceeded to tell Ansem her story.

"The three of us have found Master Xehanort and Vanitas. Both of them are extremely powerful Keyblade wielders. Master Xehanort want to use the Kingdom Hearts, to gain ultimate power." said Aqua.

"Kingdom Hearts! So that Keyblade Master was trying to use the Kingdom Hearts, like Xemnas and Ansem the Seeker of Darkness did..." thought Ansem.

"We fought them in a world called Keyblade Graveyard, and we were at the losing end. Terra proceeded to fight Master Xehanort alone, while Ven and me were forced to fight Vanitas. However, Ven was frozen by Master Xehanort's Blizzard spell, which he was unable to move. I fought a man by the name of Braig before Vanitas knocked me out." said Aqua.

"Braig? The one who wears an eyepatch?" asked Ansem.

"You know him, Ansem?"

"Of course. He was my former disciple. Please continue."

"Braig escaped, and Vanitas knocked me out by fighting. Suddenly, Ven thaw out the Blizzard spell, and saved me from Vanitas's deathblow. He fought Vanitas, and won. However, he summoned many Unversed to hold Ven down, and fused himself inside of him, where Ven taking Vanitas's appearance. That is when Mickey come and battle Ven together with me, unfortunately."

"Mickey... My old friend."

"You know Mickey too?"

"Yes. The King is my very close friend, even now. Please continue."

"We fought Ven together, but he overpowered us by using a new Keyblade. His powers are unmatched, combined with his own and Vanitas' powers, he is nearly undefeatable. Suddenly, I heard Ven's voice. He broke free from Vanitas' mind control, and we took the chance to attack Ven. Fortunately, Ven returned to normal and the Kingdom Hearts has disappeared. But... as the result... Ven... (sobs) his heart did not return to his body."

"I am so sorry. You can stop telling me your story."

"No, I have to finish it. (sobs) Mickey and me brought Ven to Yen Sid, and we found out that Ven has lost his heart. Then, I proceeded to bring Ven to my home world, which is Land of Departure. I have sealed him in a room after I transformed the world. The world has become a bizarre castle that is located between the light and the darkness. No one knows Ven's location except me."

"The castle that is situated between the light and darkness... That must be Castle Oblivion. No argument on that. No wonder Xemnas was looking for a secret chamber in Castle Oblivion. He was looking for the Keyblade wielder as well." thought Ansem.

"After that, I went to Radiant Garden to search Terra. I found him, but he looks different. He has suddenly become tanned, and has silver hair. He became hostile, and I was forced to fight him. After I defeated him, he was suddenly taken by the darkness. I sacrificed my armor and Keyblade to save him. Instead, I went to the realm of darkness." said Aqua.

"I see... Now, I think I know the whole story."

"What, can you tell me?"

"Of course, Miss Aqua. The short version, that Terra, who is your friend, has become Xehanort, of the present."

"What!?"

"I do not know what exactly happen to Terra, but I can make a good guess. Terra lost the battle against Master Xehanort, and Master Xehanort possess Terra's mind, body and heart. Thus, becoming this Xehanort we all know in the present. For some unknown reason, that Xehanort has lost his memories, and fought you in Radiant Garden. When he was found by my former disciples and myself, he can only recall one thing. Xehanort. The prove is that your armor and Keyblade was found next to him, and he somehow lost his power to use a Keyblade and his memories as well. The Xehanort in the present, have wreaked havoc in every world, which includes Radiant Garden, to pursue his ultimate goal."

"That is... horrible! I can't believe it... Terra's... gone..."

"Not necessarily. Before we will be saved by the new Keyblade hero, let me tell you my story."

"Of course, Ansem."

Ansem then told Aqua about his encounter with Sora, Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, Organization XIII, Heartless, Nobodies, the betrayal of his own former disciples, and etc. Aqua has begun to understand what has happened in her absence.

"I... I see. So this new Keyblade Hero has defeated Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody. Then, does that mean..." said Aqua.

"It is an assumption, but I think the worst scenario will happen." said Ansem.

"No... If that is the case, we must be prepared."

"Yes. The future of every worlds will be on the Keyblade heroes' hands. You, your friends, Sora, Riku, and my dear friend, Mickey."

"Is there a chance for Terra to return to his original state? Without Master Xehanort's possession?"

"Maybe. But before that, we must escape from the realm of darkness."

"I see. Sora, please save Terra..."

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter III - Battle of the Hearts

Inside an unknown realm, there are two persons. One, is Terra, while the other, Master Xehanort. Terra is engulfed with Light, while Master Xehanort is engulfed with Darkness.

Both Keyblade Wielders are trying dominate the other one using the Light and Darkness. However, both are unsuccessful to do so.

"Xehanort! I won't let you use my body to hurt others anymore!" said by Terra.

"Meaningless. Your light is not strong enough as Ventus's, Terra." said by Master Xehanort.

Both are still fighting each other for total dominion, but to no prevail. Suddenly, two hearts appeared beside Master Xehanort's. One is blue coloured, while the other one is red coloured.

"Ah. My two latest personas have been vanquished by that Keyblade Hero. It is time for me to be reborn as the almighty wielder of Darkness!" said by Master Xehanort.

"What are you talking about!?" said by Terra.

"After I took control of your body, I have split into two. One, is the Heartless called Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness. Two, is the Nobody of that body, Xemnas. Now that both are already destroyed by the Keyblade Hero..."

The two coloured hearts merged with Master Xehanort, creating bright, powerful light that knocks Terra down.

"I have become even stronger! With my younger body as well! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" said by Master Xehanort.

"No, I won't let you!!!" said by Terra.

Terra tries to attack Master Xehanort, but he failed.

"Futile attempt, boy. I don't need your body anymore, as it has been damaged beyond repair, and I will lock your heart in this realm. May your heart rest in this darkness forever. So long, Terra." said by Master Xehanort.

Master Xehanort vanished, leaving Terra's heart alone, in the darkness.

"No.. I have failed..." said by Terra's heart.

"Not yet, Terra." said by an unknown voice.

"Huh?" said by Terra.

An old man, appeared before Terra. He wears white clothes, with bright light engulfing him.

"Master!" said by Terra.

Master Eraqus nodded, while Terra suddenly drop down to his knees.

"I am sorry, Master... I have failed you. I have failed to stop Master Xehanort, and I have killed you..." said by Terra.

Master Eraqus brought Terra up, and looks him directly at his eyes.

"Listen to me, Terra. It's not your fault. It was Xehanort's. I have not expected him to be immersed with the darkness this much, and I have tried to erase Ven from his existence. That is my regret, fault, and punishment. I should have never tried to do that evil act. I should have fight Master Xehanort and vanquish him from his existence." said Master Eraqus.

"But, Master..."

"Time is running short. Master Xehanort's has been reborn to his much more powerful younger self. I expect his powers will be even stronger than ever. I'm afraid Aqua will not be able to be him alone."

"What can we do, Master? We are trapped in this forsaken realm."

"Use my light. Use it to find your body."

"No, Master! I won't do that!"

"No time to argue, Terra! Every worlds in this universe is in danger as long as Xehanort is alive! You have to defeat him!"

"But, Master..."

"I am getting old, Terra. My time is short, compared to you. As you are younger, you serve much better purpose as the Keyblade Wielder, as well as a person."

Master Eraqus presented Terra his old Keyblade, the Ends of the Earth.

"Consider this as my last mission to you as your Master. Defeat Master Xehanort, find Aqua and Ven, and restore the universe's order." said Master Eraqus.

Terra hesitated at first, but nodded after a few seconds of thinking, and took the Keyblade.

"I will accept this mission, Master. Take my word for it."

Master Eraqus smiled, and his body starts shining brightly.

"It is time, Terra. Send my regards to Aqua and Ven when you found them." said Master Eraqus.

"Of course, Master. Thank you for everything. I have always considered you as my father. Always." said Terra.

Master Eraqus smiled.

"I am glad. Thank you, Terra." said Master Eraqus.

Master Eraqus's body has transformed to a sphere of light, and merge with Terra.

"Ugghh.... AH!!!!!" shouted Terra.

After the shout, Terra has vanished from that realm as well.

A lone, standstill armored figure can be seen plunging his Keyblade at the ground of the deserted wastelands. Suddenly, a light engulfed that armored figure.

"What... is this...?" said by the armored figure.

The light has gone, and revealing a young man, with long brown hair at the place of the armored figure. He is wielding the Ends of the Earth Keyblade, and is at the same position as the armored figure held before.

After a few seconds, he stood up, and look at the sky. His eyes are full of hope.

"Ven, Aqua. I will find both of you!" said Terra.

Top Bottom