• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

kingdom hearts chain of memories ps2

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
Does any1 know if there is a KH for the psp? I dont know if there is one. If there is will it be on sale in the UK?

Keaton

Premium
^I cannot wait for both, CoM is a FANTASTIC game with a great sense of gameplay, in 3-D I can only imagine that it will be soo better (OMG Zora VS Cloud) :D

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
well the game is officially out in stores.i got it today.il like to give a little reviw:)
dificulty is really hard and im playing on normal mood
new battle sistem rocks a bit hard to get used to but not that hard
voice acting well i guess its ok
story line is really different from the original

thats all i can say for now.obly had it for a few hours.
gets a 8.5 out of 10

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The game is as good as it is in Japanese version.The only difference is that I can understand English and not Japanese.Voice acting is quite good,especially every Organization XIII members, and Riku.This game shows Jiminy quite prominently than other KH games.Gameplay is awesome,better than the GBA version.And the difficulty is harder than Kh2,which is an improvement.But KH2 is a great game too,so it depends on how your way of perception of each games.:)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 9/10 :):):):):):):):):)

hmmm i wonder when i will be able to finally get it i just want to know wat happened to those organization 13 members that were already dead in kh2

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I really like it.. I've not played the original for GBA but I really do enjoy it on ps2

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
In comparison to the gameboy version i find it a lot more entertaining. The slight increase in difficulty was an eyecatcher for me, it definitely keeps me on my toes... stupid numbers, haha. The voice acting could definitely be worked on. My cousin and I making fun of them sounded better :lol:. In comparison to the GBA version it's a 10/10. But in comparison to the entire series it's a 9/10.

Top Bottom