• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

kinda had this idea.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i sorta got this idea from the never ending story thread in the bloody palace sub-forum.

Basically everyone is entitled to add whatever they want to the story.
for instance someone starts of the beginning, and everyone adds.
You can design your own characters but remember to make sure you dont add to many, because you still have to consider others contribution. So if i add a new character to the story, you have to mention them, if you feel it neccesary you may kill someone elses character of, but must ask first. This is everyones story so sometimes you must consider others opinions, dont think the story is all one persons.

This will be fun, so first of what shall we all call it?
any name suggestions?. bearing in mind we dont know when it is set.
also i am opening this up for my sons of sparda story, so anyone who wants can add to that aswell, but not to my All hell broken story, that ones just for me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
okay kinda see this as a bad idea. Most people who do fan fiction are probably best to doing this because they have written before.
Any character from anybody elses story can be added, including weapons and locations and a timeline.

I will list a few of my characters.

Keno silverstrike.
height: 5ft8
weapons: Yenzo sword, wind gauntlets.
DT: Reiko, it's a ice devil trigger.

Toni silverstrike.
height: 5ft6
Main weapons: Templar sword, Holy driver revolver.
DT: doesn't go into dt, but changes into knight armour makes him stronger and faster.

I think it should be set in the past.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos
height: 6ft2
weapons: Sawn offshotgun with shadow powers. Can morph into a shadow sword
DT: Purple and black nelo esque DT with cape that forms into great bat wings. No horns but a hugemain of black hair

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Name: Fenrir
Height: 5'7"
Weapons: Zweihander (on his back) and a Longsword (sheathed on his belt)
DT: None (might change my mind later on lol)
Appearance: White knight's gear, with a white hood on the back, and metal armour on his right arm and both legs.

I dont quite understand how this is going to work but I'll give it a shot.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil Leon;65412 said:
I dont quite understand how this is going to work but I'll give it a shot.

Rep added+.
Well first of we need to suggest a location and a time, e.g future, past or present.
I suggested Past, but that might not work for your characters so present time would be good.

After we have discussed place and Time, I will start the beginning of the story, everytime anyone adds they get REP.

The story will end when everyone thinks it is reaching a conclusion or if you get bored I myself will end it up as quick as pos. This is just meant to be taken as fun. Devil Razer, Devil Leon, I've read your rise of Mundus story, do you want your characters in this story?

ShaunDMC

Ok Hi ^^ Youve seen my char
And you asked me to come here...
So i did.
But I Kind Dont Understand where it starts.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ That aint new my friend, lets clear things up.
First of, if you have made up any characters, Which i know you have, you have to put them down in here first off.
Then we discuss when it is going to be set.
BTW, thanks for coming on, Rep+.

If you dont want your character in it then dont add your character, but it would be better if you did.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think that It should start somewhere dark * Dark meaning Evil, not a place that doesn't have much light *

So Your char is in, and so is Devil Leon + Devil Razer's.
Mine aswell. Are we having Dante In It, Or Vergil, or both?
* Considers possibility of Nero *

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante is a possibility, but I dont think Nero should be included as we don't really know enough about him just yet.

I think the past could still work, but its up to you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I Agree, Nero's abilities and story are not entirely understood, I was merely thinking of him as a possibility.
Rep+ to everyone who has contributed.
Can your characters work being set In the past Devil Leon?
BTW, read the first post on this thread by me.
* Does a smily face *

Devil Razer

Drifter
Personally i would like it in he past and wth the possibility of vergil. I havnt had a real chance to write about him in a fan fic and i would kinda like to

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Sounds good, Like the past idea.
Are you having your characters In It?
REP+ to Devil Razer.

Everyone okay with It being set In the past?
ShaunDMC, you want It In the past?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay so possibility of past, and Vergil is in it for sure.
I think we should discuss enemies, i mean this is before Mundus on Mallet island.
come on guys! all we have to do is think of a few enemies then we can get this story on the go.

Okay, lets have Sargasso's and Marionettes In It, and what about those wierd earth spiders that are similar to phantom only weaker, and those lizard things aswell. Can anyone else think of anymore?

Devil Razer

Drifter
how about we mae up our own type pof enemie as its set in the past. Say something along the lines of i dunno a huge nest of deamon ants or something

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah like lava ants or something, but we have to think of a main boss, remember there is always a main bad guy.

Top Bottom