• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just wanted an opinion...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi guys and gals. I'm debating whether or not I should write a story based upon Arkham being resurrected because he was secretly involved with The Order Of The Sword. And that is how Lady comes to know about Fortuna and everything, because she takes away Arkham's book that he was carrying in the game and inside it reveals missions and such to do with demonic activity (This is how Lady finds Dante missions and things, she resorts to the books and her own background research and intuition).

The story will basically be Arkham being reborn through The Order. Arkham figures that Vergil entered into the Demon World, so he successfully enters also to seek out Vergil. When he finds remains of Nelo Angelo's armor, he recovers the two broken pieces of Yamato and the broken armor. Traveling to Fortuna to inform The Order Of The Sword about this and trying to seek out ultimate power along the way. He needs The Order to try and fix Yamato, however Agnus isn't able to do so (Much to Arkham's annoyance).

At some point I will have Arkham trace Vergil's whereabouts and that will kind of set up a potential sequel. What does everyone think? =/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I like the sound of it :) . Fanfic is always fun. If you ever finish it send it my way I will read it haha.

Thanks RhythmDemon, I really appreciate it.

What does anyone else think? If the idea is generally liked, I'll start working on it after I've done more on other projects.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hi guys and gals. I'm debating whether or not I should write a story based upon Arkham being resurrected because he was secretly involved with The Order Of The Sword. And that is how Lady comes to know about Fortuna and everything, because she takes away Arkham's book that he was carrying in the game and inside it reveals missions and such to do with demonic activity (This is how Lady finds Dante missions and things, she resorts to the books and her own background research and intuition).

The story will basically be Arkham being reborn through The Order. Arkham figures that Vergil entered into the Demon World, so he successfully enters also to seek out Vergil. When he finds remains of Nelo Angelo's armor, he recovers the two broken pieces of Yamato and the broken armor. Traveling to Fortuna to inform The Order Of The Sword about this and trying to seek out ultimate power along the way. He needs The Order to try and fix Yamato, however Agnus isn't able to do so (Much to Arkham's annoyance).

At some point I will have Arkham trace Vergil's whereabouts and that will kind of set up a potential sequel. What does everyone think? =/
Cool idea. is it a sequel/prequel to 4 or a side story focusing on Lady?

I thought it would be cool if Arkham was a member of the order before getting disillusioned and striking out to do his own thing with Vergil. The Order has a group of members who are mystically inclined and act more as spies than soldiers so Arkham was one of them.

Top Bottom