• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Judgement Cut new and improved.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
XXqAtaG.jpg

Oooooh yesssss.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
XXqAtaG.jpg

Oooooh yesssss.

Finally Judgement Cut has been done the way Capcon should have but didn't. Don't get me wrong the new Iteration of Judgement Cut looked Good but it wasn't stylish in the way how Vergil is represented. I'm a bit saddened that a modder was capable of doing what the company couldn't...maybe they wanted to do it differently and tried something new, but it didn't come of as something that shows Vergil's class. Capcom took DmC's incarnation and decided to give it to this Vergil, but it didn't fit his style of sword mastery.

vergil_ccr_ss03_pop.jpg

When I first Saw this my first initial thought was maybe Vergil is laying more than one attack and is unleashing a barrage of hits, that represent themselves as a slice coming one after the other like Dante's charged Rebellion hits, but it was just purple/blue and white cut lines in the screen that hit once and that's supposed to be it. It's disappointing because if a modder can take the bubble effect that surrounds Dante when he unleashes the Slash Dimension and adds a bit of a distortion effect then why does the mod look so much better? It would be great if the modder could apply an effect where more than one attack can be unleashed, so it would seem closer to the original version in DMC3:SE.

9uO4JyW.jpg

Hell even the Judgement Cut End mod looks better than the original because it resembles Vergils Final attack in the final battle he has with Dante in DMC3:SE

XCpoiiJ.jpg

Doesn't this look gorgeous?...now imagine that but with multiple hits on multiple enemy types? Instant Overkill...but it would suit Vergil a whole lot more. If a modder could come up with this beauty then why not Cpacom?

Here it is in action

Last edited:
Top Bottom