• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Judge of Death (11 years a member)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I couldn’t think of a better title. So I’ve titled this thread with the name of the trophy that is awarded for being a member here for 11 years. Hopefully I can reach the 20 year trophy. What? I’m all about getting those achievements. I know it isn’t a competition...

...but I’m still going to win :whistle:

Anyway, I just want to say thank you to everyone that makes this place so warm and friendly, and a thanks to all of you that have supported me through tough times. This last year hasn’t exactly been the easiest for me, and it’s nice to know that I have friends on here that have helped make me feel considerably better. I love you all for the kind words, advice, and helpful chats. It means a lot to me, as do all of you and as does this place. That’s why I’ve stuck around for so long now. You’re probably wondering when I’m going to leave...hahaha...(I hope not).

So again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there and looking out for me when I needed it and for making this place so special. You guys are awesome!

Love, LoD <3

Dark Drakan

Admin
All the best and thanks for all you do for us and the community here and spending so much of your free time here, you are a credit to the site and hope you stick around as long as we are still going.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
All the best and thanks for all you do for us and the community here and spending so much of your free time here, you are a credit to the site and hope you stick around as long as we are still going.

Thank you very much, Andy. I can safely say it has been an absolute pleasure spending my time here, and I will continue to dedicate my time and my assistance for as long as this place is going.

Top Bottom