• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've got some learning to do

seraphmaycry

Alright, so!

i killed vergie.

sorry vergil fans.

anyway, im not done yet, and have some questions in regards to advanced techniques, first off, can i properly cancel the standard nevan move? i can jump after it, but i can't keep them airborne.

can i JC a helm-breaker? i should, because it's two moves and the second is the knock-back, but idk, not working for me.

can i even jump cancel the beowulf swordmaster air move? it sends the enemy straight down for some weird reason, idk, can i JC any of the swordmaster moves, if so, which?(to lazy to cehck, just wanna get the stupid heavn and hell thing down with)

also, what techniques do i not know of? i worked out royalguard by accident and switch cancelling was easy to find.

oh, and i get losing out on S or SS ranks because my style is only around B most times.

any help with that?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Helm breaker can be cancelled but it is easier to do on an airborne any, Cerberus aerial spin can be jc'd rebellion aerial rave can be jc'd agni and rudras aerials can be jc'd stinger can be buffered into wild stomp.Million stabs can be canceled too and lots more.As fr the ranks you need to taunt use dte be stylish and not get hit losing sss rank to get enough style points.

seraphmaycry

Helm breaker can be cancelled but it is easier to do on an airborne any, Cerberus aerial spin can be jc'd rebellion aerial rave can be jc'd agni and rudras aerials can be jc'd stinger can be buffered into wild stomp.Million stabs can be canceled too and lots more.As fr the ranks you need to taunt use dte be stylish and not get hit losing sss rank to get enough style points.

buffering? sounds cool

so i can cancel helm breaker? i thought as much, just hard to do then.

for gaining ranks i guess im following the same tactics as before then with dtes.

thanks for the info, but i'd like to know if i can do a proper nevan cancel where the enemy stays airborne.

oh, and since i plan to double S eventually, how can i take out the frost demons and the angel demons stylishly and effectively?

Top Bottom