• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've got a theory...

Anton Clemens

What if Capcom made DmC to scare fans? All these radical changes for one purpose. Then they announce DMC 5 on E3, claim that this is what all fans asked for and voila, they look like heroes, big sales and everything. Everyone is happy except us, people who actually liked DmC, not to mention they turned Ninja Theory into a scapegoat and destroyed its reputation.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
And Team Ninja are totally removing the fan service from DoA6 to intentionally get fans angry and intentionally make the game fail so they can come back with DoA7 filled with boobies, booties and jiggle physics as far as the eye can see too look like they are being true to the fans!

No....like the moronic Team Ninja, Capcom made a decision that they hoped would result in more money that doesn't.

jaiman10101

some tin foil hat ur wearing, tho it does sound like some dumb crap capcom would pull, i doubt theyre smart or patient enough to do this

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
i doubt theyre smart or patient enough to do this

There's very little that's smart about such a move, in my opinion. In fact, I agree with what you said earlier, that it would indeed be pretty dumb. Which actually creates a contradiction in your post.

Top Bottom