• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there hope for a Devil May Cry 5?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh, my. Have spirits gone down after that post.

Do yourselves a favor people, go play some videogames, watch a movie or something. I just got back from Jurassic World, not as good as the original but many steps better than 2 or 3. It is Friday 1:30 am. Sony E3's conference is in 3 days and 17 hours, give or take. Keep DMC out of your minds till then and that way you won't be anxious, depressed or worrying over something out of our control anyway. The more you think about it the longer time will feel.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DMC4:SE is the last game i'm buying from capcom until we get DMC5..enough of this crap

I thought the idea would be to not buy it and try to force their hand that way. Who knows, the more sales it makes will probably be a good thing for DMC's future. Since we all know how important those sales figures are, right? ;)

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I would say that's a very irrational opinion....but, honestly, I'm kind of at a loss with regards to Capcom's upcoming library. :X

They have....Monster Hunter X and Street Figher V - the latter of which isn't even hitting consoles for a good while. And I don't even like Monster Hunter!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
in another news, bloodstained is the most succesful gaming kickstarter.. who knows, devil may cry might end up like that

Vinosh

E3 was dissapointed. I have not received any news will dmc sequel. So now I'm waiting to TGS.

Judge

E3 was incredible.

Shenmue 3, Horizon, No Mans Sky, Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy 7 returns after nearly 20 years from the original, Mass Effect. So many good games coming out.

There was no Devil May Cry or Bayonetta 3, but I was pretty impressed with what I saw. I coulnd't believe how good the show was, Shenmue 3 alone was an earth shattering annoucement.

The thing fans have to remember, its very expensive to make a Devil May Cry game, and DmC was Capcom's way out of making these games. DMC4 was very expensive to make and it wasn't a full sized game either. I can see where Hideaki Itsuno is coming from in this respect.

Top Bottom