• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is the anime...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I was just curious these days about this question. It kept playing in my head, then I thought that maybe someone from here would know the answer.
Is the anime being done after DMC3 or before?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
After DMC1 actually. Which means it is waaay after DMC3.
Just think, how could Lady and Trish appear there?;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah. Good call. But, even if it is after DMC3, waaaaaay after DMC3, they should be putting Vergil in it. Dont ya think?

XicoPT

I think Vergil is dead but it could be a new history so...Vergil is still alive and it comes to do something

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Taking into account that the anime pretty much sucks, it would be good if they included Vergil or anyone else as long as it becomes a bit better. I don't see why it should remain cannon, it just shows Dante's daily routine. Don't get me wrong, I like it, it has some good and funny moments. I'm just a bit disappointed since it's DMC after all.

He's bored out of his mind, all devils die after a few minutes - although that guy in Episode 8 knew Sparda, so that was slightly better - he's got debts because he has as much luck as Spider-man and he eats pizza and strawberry sundae all day. Yeah ok, we know Dante does some of those, but I don't see why they should make an anime based on that.
The good thing is that episodes "start" having some plot -crappy though.

So definitely Vergil/Nelo Angelo or whoever it is SHOULD appear if that would make the anime a bit more interesting.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Well, if Vergil doesn't turn up, then surely Dante's due a party with some huge-*** creature reminiscent of Phantom and Griffon?

XicoPT

Other thing I dont like to much on the anime is the part of the action because u see him drawing the sword and the pistols and next in 2 seconds the demon is dead. I think it could have a bit more action

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Probably...since Dante wears the old clothes and there is no reference of Nero or any other DMC4 character.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I dont think the anime sucks. I really like it, just that it would be best if they made Vergil be in it for the fans. Ya know?

Arwen

Lost Soul
I heard from Steven I think that he might be in the anime but no one knows if it's true or to what extent

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The preview of episode 10 spoke of Sparda and showed a picture which looks like Vergil but nothing is certain.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, speaking about the last three, I dont think Vergil will be in it. So many people agree with the fact that he wont be appearing and some just carry on without stop.

XicoPT

Guys i saw a real fight now in mission 10 but it wasnt vergil as we expeted can somene tell who is that mad guy?

Top Bottom