• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is resistance fall of man coming out on 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Highly unlikely as its developed by Insomniac and they are long time Sony developers and also its one of Sony's last remaining 'Exclusives' and also produced by Sony themselves.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;30820 said:
oh yeah i forgot about that. thanks for clearing that up for me!;)

Not a problem, we have always got Mass Effect to look forward to on the 360 :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I probably won't buy an X-Box 360 if the control pads are anything like the ones of an X-box where the makers apparantly knew nothing of the terms "Ergonomics" or "Anthropometrics".:dry:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
we miss out on resistance boohoo... oh well, i could always stick to what i do now, going round to my mates house and doing two player co-op.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Phantarch;30832 said:
I probably won't buy an X-Box 360 if the control pads are anything like the ones of an X-box where the makers apparantly knew nothing of the terms "Ergonomics" or "Anthropometrics".:dry:

The 360's is easily the best feeling and most comfortable pad ive used yet along with playstation and playstation 2.

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;31285 said:
nah, gamecube has the best controller

I despised that controller with a passion, the stick was awful and uncomfortable and the trigger buttons made me cringe everytime i pressed them as they werent smooth at all, they sort of grinded and felt awful. Plus it was tiny and i could cross my thumbs over the whole thing and hit buttons by accident all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom