• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Dreadnaught Form is canon and could it be related to Majin Form?

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
If Dreadnaught form is cannon wouldn't that mean Majin Form in DMC 2 is the matured form of it? Since the timeline it goes DMC 3 then 1 then 4 then 2 wouldn't that be understandable?

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
I don't think so. The Dreadnaught form is technically not a Devil Trigger, as far as I know... it's just a technique. ''A mysterious technique that transforms the body into a seemingly metallic shell impervious to enemy assault.'' - Devil May Cry Wikia.

The Majin form is Dante's last resort, like a power boost. But it is weird, because it seems to be a different Devil Trigger than his normal DT... so it could be that Majin form makes him fully demonic. It's possible that his normal DMC2 DT is mostly demonic but still also partly human.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The majin trigger is like his full demonic power ala his version of a sparda dt, dreadnought is more like an armor that encases his body like alex mercer has than a dt

Sandalflash

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if DMC2 got retconned out at this point, so I doubt there's much relation.

That being said, I agree with Daimon. I don't think it's DT at all.

Top Bottom