• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Dante a show of ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

june34

Iv noticed over the 3 or now 4 DMC games, that Dante is one of the biggest show of's i have ever seen. What do you think.:D :huh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Is a show off, but who cares, I mean he's one skilled dude.

june34

True if is asome but sometimes right when you think hes done , he dose that (to me at least) says i am so bad as dont even try and show me up i am the
bad assyist.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
yeah dante as rights to show off the reasons for this are hes awesome he kicks every evil sons of *****es asses and hes half demon so if that doesnt earn the rights to show off wat does

Janny

Dines with dementia
He's almost immortal, so why not have some fun in life if you can't die? And I'm sure most of us would act like him if we'd have his powers. *wishes mom had found a demon daddy*

w33l33

meh...
hey if i was dante i wouldn't just kill some dude and move on, i would rip the **** out of him just befpre he died! it would be awesome! it would certainly make them school bullies run the other way :)

june34

So true Dante's show offy ness is what makes Dante, Dante, and hes super kick *** :D :lol: :cool:

GoldenNightmare

lol true true but I think Nero gained some of his cockyness don't ya think?
Or so it shows in the fight scene between them in the combat tutorial (DMC4) ^^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Aaaaaah! Please don't post anything from DMC4. ><

...Oh wait are you talking about the demo? I just saw DMC4 and ran for cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom