• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Injustice II (Gods Among Us)

Reign

Something tells me you guys didn't know of the stream.

There's a watchtower stream on twitch that showcases the game and answers questions.

Reign

The way I feel about Injustice is that it should be canon. This should be going on in a different timeline and the current characters should be aware of this.

Reign

canon to what?
tumblr_mm8n7kwbQx1so450so1_1280.gif

Reign

I meant canon to what version of the DC universe?

You haven't really been up on the Injustice comics/games right?

Because the game isn't about the DC rebirth...at all. The universe that's in this Injustice storyline is the popular universe (the longest running one). I just want them to retain that knowledge that it's out there and they were involved in it. I want it to affect Batman and Superman's relationship. I want it to make Batman see and feel a different way about the Joker, I want it to break him overtime to the point where he just keeps attacking the Joker or loses it whenever he sees a clown or anything that resembles the Joker's strategies.

Not trying to come off as bad or anything...or sarcastic....I guess that needed some clarity.

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

You haven't really been up on the Injustice comics/games right?

Because the game isn't about the DC rebirth...at all. The universe that's in this Injustice storyline is the popular universe (the longest running one). I just want them to retain that knowledge that it's out there and they were involved in it. I want it to affect Batman and Superman's relationship. I want it to make Batman see and feel a different way about the Joker, I want it to break him overtime to the point where he just keeps attacking the Joker or loses it whenever he sees a clown or anything that resembles the Joker's strategies.

Not trying to come off as bad or anything...or sarcastic....I guess that needed some clarity.

Maybe we'd have it for Injustice 3.

Top Bottom