• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Injustice II (Gods Among Us)

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted

god damn awesome trailer,don't like the game, but it looks way better.. and aquaman is still a white guy instead of a dothraki, i wonder will the movie later affects the whole depiction on aquaman..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Looks cool.

Wonder if its a follow up to Injustice or a brand new horrible future for the heroes to contend with :devil:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
My god the Superman suit looks hideous and it got even worse when the armor came on.

MKX was awful so don't have a lot of hope for this.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
MKX was awful

Not true. I read your thoughts on it and most of them were purely subjective, but just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's awful. The only thing that truly sucked was its PC port but that's not a fault of the game itself, just that particular version. The game itself ain't bad by any means, it's a very solid fighting game.

If anything, I'd be worried about the netcode, the first Injustice's wasn't that good as I remember people complaining all the time. However they've done wonders with MKX's netcode by adopting another protocol or something, so I think there's a good chance that they'll do the same for Injustice 2.

Maxman

Yeah they used Rollback Netcode thanks to them WB monies

They will do it again for Injustice 2

what i am most looking forward to is the new cast and more solid fightan system
and Proper balancing ,

and please make the projectiles collide instead of passing over each other

Skagewid

Batman's costume is the same of Batman V Superman .... it missed only the led-eyes.
Anyway , this sequel give me a good reason to play the first chapter.
I would have started it months ago, if I hadn't a long list of video games

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
the costumes are all hideous.. they're overdesigned, and look like a 90's comic book artist like rob liefeld drew them...that said, the game looks fun. can't wait to play as supergirl, and from the looks of it gorilla grodd is playable. SWEET

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Batman's costume is the same of Batman V Superman .... it missed only the led-eyes.
Trust me; it's not the same costume. it's way different.

the costumes are all hideous.. they're overdesigned, and look like a 90's comic book artist like rob liefeld drew them...that said, the game looks fun. can't wait to play as supergirl, and from the looks of it gorilla grodd is playable. SWEET
the only outfit I'm not sold on is Superman's outfit with the headpiece. I also don't like costumes that have Batman's entire face covered because it takes away from the "man" aspect of Batman.

Reactions: Jak

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Why do people think Iron Man's got some kind of exclusive on power suits/armors in general nowadays? Because he's popular in the movies? Pfffft.

Yeah it doesn't make as much sense for characters with super durability, but who the hell cares, it looks cool. I'll take that over tights and over-suit trunks any day of the week.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom