• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm back. Possibly

Nymphatina

Premium
I'm sure alot of you don't know me.
I doubt most of you don't even remember me. I joined here under the lame name "Jennifer Sumrall". Then as time passed I changed it to "Another*Dead*Angel" then more recently to An0th3r*D34d*Ang3l" and now to "AlwayzIncognito".

I joined so many years ago, after some stuff went down. I grew a hatred for this site. But i'm a forever fan of the Devil May Cry series. I still wanted to be here to support Devil May Cry, it's still an awesome game. Whether that hatred still remains, I don't know, We'll see. ^^

I don't know if i'm back permantly or temporarly.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
From my part, always nice to see old members (no offense, milady) from even 2008 like you back. Feeds that nostalgia in me, for those long past times.

Welcome back, human.

Nymphatina

Premium
From my part, always nice to see old members (no offense, milady) from even 2008 like you back. Feeds that nostalgia in me, for those long past times.

Welcome back, human.

The only reason i'm probably even still here is that DMC and DMC.org actually means alot to me. DMC was the first game I ever loved (and the first games I had) and DMC.org is the very first site I ever joined when I got my old XP computer in 2008

Welcome back well old members :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Reigndown

Welcome back c: Hope that you see the site in a more positive light as time goes by!
Enjoy your stay, if it's only awhile.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
hello i don't know you but i am glad your back
it's always awesome to see more DMC fans
i hope you can enjoy your time here as much as i have

Top Bottom