• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have any animal what would it be?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A raven or a crow would be nice as long as the process of getting a license to own them didn't take forever and they didn't pull all the keys off my keyboard. -has been looking into it-

Any creature, though? A dragon.

(@LordOfDarkness I think you can have your city put a bat box on your property if you have room for one and would like a place for bats to rest. That doesn't really count as a pet, but you'd see a lot of bats.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
(@LordOfDarkness I think you can have your city put a bat box on your property if you have room for one and would like a place for bats to rest. That doesn't really count as a pet, but you'd see a lot of bats.)

Thanks for the cool idea :)

Our city already has this sort of bat signal in place, so I'd assume if I go check that out other bats are bound to come;

fetch

ReaperHunter said:
...or a penguin.

fetch

Viper

Premium
Just yesterday I watched a reality series about a man that takes onto himself to find a good home for wild animals people kept as pets until they started attacking, so just a regular domestic cat for me, thank you very much. I would say a dog too, but I'd be too lazy to walk him in winter.

Top Bottom