• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could be in an anime, video game which ones would it be?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.
Mmmmmmaybe Gintama, too. I'll have to sleep on that one. I'm not sure I would survive in a universe with Gintoki and Hijikata. Because geeze. Those two.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Anime: Sword Art Online 2, specifically the Gun Gale arc. I found that setting to be very interesting. Most definitely NOT the (in my opinion) barbarically awful Excalibur arc though, but that is a rant for another time.

Video game: This is an extremely hard one. I could pick Skyrim because on the one hand the place seems liveable, but on the other I'd likely be scared of dying to anything at any time. I could also pick Deus Ex because of how cool augments are, but Mankind Divided taught me that it'd probably better to not do that.

I'll need to think about this because practically every video game setting seems very hazardous to the average Joe like me. I'd rather not die within 10 minutes of arriving :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
For anime: I really don't know. A part of me says Kuroshitsuji just cuz having a demon butler would be awesome. I would ask so many questions. But, for the most part, animes tend to have my favorite characters die and I really don't want to have to be there for that.

For video games: -throws self into Fable--takes residence under Reaver's hat- This is my life now. <3

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was a fan of Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho so I wouldn't mind living in those worlds.

I'm curious about what my zanpakto/Nen would be.

Chances are I probably would be cannon fodder.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My other choice would is "Joker Game" and be a dashing young spy in a snazzy suit. A seriously good spy drama set during WW2, I definitely recommend it.

Viper

Premium
Well, I wouldn't want to be killed in the first five minutes and what would be the point of switching to a world more depressing that this one, so I guess something more normal like Detective Conan, or even better, City Hunter, cause far less dead people, lol.
Living in Bleach wouldn't be so bad either, as long as one is good with a zanpakuto or at running. XD

Viper

Premium
Dang, and you chose Detective Conan? :nailbiting:
Not to worry, I should be safe as long as I stay away from the kid with glasses. Or his little friends. Or weird guys dressing all in black. Or the dark-skinned teen from Osaka. Or the lazy detective and his ex-wife. Or all those double agents.... you know what? Scratch this, I'll just move to Devil May Cry, much lower body count, much much lower. XD

Top Bottom