• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Idea!

When Should Voting Take Place?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;29166 said:
Okay then.....um, where are they?

Just moved into a new house so dont get much online time at the moment until they have net set up there.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi guys, sorry about the late, late reply. I can't remember if I posted in this thread and voiced my opinion before but anywho: I'm all for it; it sounds like a great idea. However, I do feel it could do with a little fine-tuning. Polls like 'member of the year' may just cause a bit of jealousy among our community if people disagree with whomever wins.

I dunno, I think it sounds like a potentially very good idea, I just believe we can play around with it a little more before we give it the green-light. Must dash now; have to go and get my backside handed back to me on Gears of War multiplayer... ;)

I'll bookmark this thread until I can read through each and every page though.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yay, it has been approved! And don't worry, you won't get your *** kicked...*cough* lol Anywhom...

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yeah why not? you're intelligent. I think most people on here like you. I do, your a nice person ;)
oh, and i really like the sig about chavs, i hate them so much

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
thats very bad, very very bad. Theres loads of them in our class. Theres a boy who is a right chav, he sticks his collar up (that considers being a chav in our school aswell) he has the works, but hes do damn hansome! but hes a right bugger, he got me in trouble for throwing a pencil across the table and i whacked him on the head with a piece of hard card, that was so funny :)
ok sorry for being off topic. All this sounds like a great idea ^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys and Gals, this thread has almost lost its original purpose and started becoming useless. I will lock it, if anyone still wants this to happen, please ask one of the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom