• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I wish I knew more about Trish's Abilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTrishXCosplayer

We all know that Trish is created by Mundus and to lower Dante into going to Mallet Island,I wish I knew more about her fighting abilites besides that she has some strength to her,and she can transform her self into gloria,and shoot lighting out of luce and umbra ^.^ and shoot lighting

Railazel

We all know that Trish is created by Mundus and to lower Dante into going to Mallet Island,I wish I knew more about her fighting abilites besides that she has some strength to her,and she can transform her self into gloria,and shoot lighting out of luce and umbra ^.^ and shoot lighting

Actually, that's pretty much it. She can tranform and has lightning based attacks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
shes got ridiculous physical strength and she can appear from the sky in a lightning bolt. electrical powers can be very diverse and she has the sparda sword, i'd say there's pleanty to let the imagination go go on.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
She can levitate and flow in mid air in DMC2 not sure if that is canon but she has enhanced strength and speed enhanced agility and reflexes too so is way way stronger than humans and probably has regenerative abilities as well as lightning attacks and expert martial arts skills and is pretty accurate with handguns

V

Oldschool DMC fan
and she can use portals, she used one to reappear in the real world from the Underworld in DMC1. using that or moving around as a lightning bolt would be useful evasive or preemptive battle skills.

XTrishXCosplayer

She's pretty damn awesome and she's her own person,even though she looks like eva,dante would say shes nothing like his mother in personality,since he knew what she was like personally

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Let's see... she can transform - like some other demons can, such as Sparda. She can use lightning attacks, and she can use portals. Also, in MVC3, I'm pretty sure she can set magic traps that release lightning bolts. She's also pretty powerful, especially with the legs. :tongue:Yeah... that's pretty much it, I guess.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Let's see... she can transform - like some other demons can, such as Sparda. She can use lightning attacks, and she can use portals. Also, in MVC3, I'm pretty sure she can set magic traps that release lightning bolts. She's also pretty powerful, especially with the legs. :tongue:Yeah... that's pretty much it, I guess.
Can she transform? I thought she only has human form since she's not real demon...

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Can she transform? I thought she only has human form since she's not real demon...
Well, by transforming I mean transforming into another human form (such as Gloria). Sparda also had this ability, since he was a full demon but could disguise himself as a human.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well, by transforming I mean transforming into another human form (such as Gloria). Sparda also had this ability, since he was a full demon but could disguise himself as a human.
Hmm.....yes, indeed. I wonder how she did it. I mean in Sparda's case it was obviously switching between human and demon form. In case of Trish it was more like masking her appearance.

Zero

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Her being a full demon, she wouldn't age would she? So...immortality would be an ability, I guess.

That might make things complicated if Dante does age and she doesn't. What'll happen to her in 1000 years when all her best buddies are gone? Would she retain her "humanity" or would she revert to her evil self?

It raises questions about the nature of her creation. Was she created from Eva's corpse or was she created from thin air?

I guess we'll never know. -_- Thanks for that Capcom.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Her being a full demon, she wouldn't age would she? So...immortality would be an ability, I guess.

That might make things complicated if Dante does age and she doesn't. What'll happen to her in 1000 years when all her best buddies are gone? Would she retain her "humanity" or would she revert to her evil self?

It raises questions about the nature of her creation. Was she created from Eva's corpse or was she created from thin air?

Seein' as she no longer works for Mundus I doubt it...unless she's brainwashed or some bs

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Does this count as a special ability?

Trish_DMC4_portrait_01.jpg

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords

Actually the games seem to heavily imply Mundus directly created her, much in the same way he created the Blades and Frosts, with his own magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom