• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I needs to interview people!

Meg

Hello everyone! :D

I need some help. I'm writing a stage production thing. It's a series of monologues with each one featuring a different type of person. For instance, I'm asexual so I wrote a monologue about being asexual. Basically, each monologue is a fictionalized story based on the experiences of real people. I want to interview all kinds of people and use their experiences for monologues too. (If anyone here knows about the Vagina Monologues, my project was inspired by that, so they're similar in concept.)

The goal of this is to give people who aren't really represented in society a place to share their story and be heard. To give a voice to the voiceless, you could say. I really want to talk to people of all kinds of races, sexes, genders, sexual orientations, religions, disorders (mental and physical), or whatever. Basically, if you have something going on in your life that you want to talk about, please let me know.

All interviews will be 100% confidential with no one beside me knowing what was said. If you are interested, please send me a PM. :D You can say whatever you want in the interview.

The finished monologues will be performed at my school as part of my feminist organization. (I'm the president and can do what I want. :cool: ) There is no guarantee that what we talk about in the interview will make it into the final production.

If you have any questions, or if you want to do an interview, please please please PM me. :D:D:D:D

Thank you!

Top Bottom