• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some expert analysis

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yeah in SE Nero can do more than 3 revolutions.

I still don't know under which conditions. Some say it's random, others that he does more than 3 when there are many enemies, but that doesn't seem to be the case, as you were facing only a few enemies. Others say it happens when you Style rank is high, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

Frazz

General gamer
I thought it happened if you sprinted and then did it but your video proves my hypothesis is incorrect. It's probably random as Capcom never mentioned it in the streams as something they added in. Might be just a really cool error they made when porting the game to new consoles.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is nero doing two level 3 ex attacks back to back it happens if you have auto mode on due to max acting so easily or if your timing is fast enough

Nelo The Great

Look closely, though. The second, third, and fourth revolutions don't have flame effects. And then on the fifth one, he yells "two!", which means this move happened inside of the regular move, and not before or after it

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Then it is just an extension of the move so

but you can do two of those regular 3 revolution attacks back to back too

Top Bottom