• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I.AM.BACK

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
My inner DMC nerd has reawakened, and I remember this forum as one of the places I visited often back in 2013!
Anyway, HEY ALL! I'm Victoria, nice to meet ya!

(Most peeps who have spoken to me have forgotten me by now, but oh well :rolleyes:)

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Hello, there. You picked a good time to come back. The forum wars have died down...mostly.

But thanks to the mods, most of the site is now dedicated to allow everyone to express their opinion and have a good time, so enjoy, have fun...and take part in the agonizing anticipation game we're all playing as we wait for DMC5 :shifty:

Deadlegend

Hello, there. You picked a good time to come back. The forum wars have died down...mostly.

But thanks to the mods, most of the site is now dedicated to allow everyone to express their opinion and have a good time, so enjoy, have fun...and take part in the agonizing anticipation game we're all playing as we wait for DMC5 :shifty:

Oh wow, it's a good thing I took a break then, eh? There will always be a war on a forum. It's unavoidable, really.

And thank you so much! DmC kept me occupied for a month or so, but I think we all want DMC5! Come on, Capcom!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
egriknxa53dehn5sfufs.gif

Sup there. Welcome back.

Deadlegend

Ah. Welcome to the hell of universitary students too, then.

Ahaha thank you! Not sure whether to be excited about uni or dread it! Especially after hearing all of the horror stories from law students makes me wanna just hide under a rock...

Top Bottom