• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to beat Mundus?!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hiya folks, the Legedary Rejected Son of Sparda here! ^_^ Since Dante is passed out from eating nothing but pizza and strawberry sundays I gotta deal with Mundus! So since I'm facing the Demon King on Hard Mode does anyone know a good strategy I could use to beat him? Or at least a way to raise the DT runes faster and easier?

Edit: I didn't make this clear enough, I was wondering if anyone had a good strategy to beat Mundus part 1. (The space battle)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my own input: your fuked XD i dunno i only ever played it on easy cuz thats how i role

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hiya folks, the Legedary Rejected Son of Sparda here! ^_^ Since Dante is passed out from eating nothing but pizza and strawberry sundays I gotta deal with Mundus! So since I'm facing the Demon King on Hard Mode does anyone know a good strategy I could use to beat him? Or at least a way to raise the DT runes faster and easier?

Spam items or get better, sorry that's the only two ways to beat him.

Though this may help,
http://devils-lair.org/mundus2.php

Also a player by the name of Stern did a 100% DMD Speedrun with commentary which to this day I've found has been the best reference for improving in DMC1, just download the right part you're after and turn the commentary on (must be the mkv format files)

http://ia600306.us.archive.org/3/items/DevilMayCry_100pDMD_13534/

I'd also like to add he does it in about 1:30 which I think is amazing for a 100% run

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

You rock SS, thanks I will check these out and see what I can use to beat Mundus.

I'd like to advertise (once again) our video-walkthrough threadXD The guy gave me some pretty good ideas back in my day.

I actually have been using the videos to help me and they worked superbly! However the dude who posted the videos used a turbo controller for the Mundus space battle so I couldn't copy his moves.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You rock SS, thanks I will check these out and see what I can use to beat Mundus.

I actually have been using the videos to help me and they worked superbly! However the dude who posted the videos used a turbo controller for the Mundus space battle so I couldn't copy his moves.

Well the Space Battle is the easiest between the two. Just avoid all the stuff he's throwing at you and keep shooting (easier said than done, I know). The only difficult part is his Hyper Beam attack. Thanks to the vids I realized that, that move that makes Dante "spin" is actually a way to bypass that - before that I kinda thought it was useless to be honestXD

Top Bottom