• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How is it that......?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
How is it that this new guy Nero has silver hair if he's full human? It makes sense for Vergil and Dante to have an unnatural human hair color because they are half demon. But Nero?

Mobfigurz

I read in a thread or in an interview recently that the developers may have given Nero White hair simply to make him appear familiar and similar to current characters.

I cannot remember where I read that, may not even be true.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup Mob is right, Capcom said that at the very beginning;) Also they say that there is another reason that binds him with these characteristics but they couldn't say, that's why I think the arm has something to do with it..

Mobfigurz

Mr Redgrave, that comment you made about the arm being the possible link, between Nero and the hair, you could be on to something with that, I never truly thought about it in that sense.

Could it be due to the presence of Evil, or should I say, Demonic forces. Since we know Dante isnt evil, yet his Demonic blood maybe the factor and common link with the White hair.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, since there's the theory that the arm is possessed by a Demonic adversary it could be that "he/or she" is the reason for the silver/white hair.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Capcom is really into that arm thing you know. God Hand/Onimusha and finally now Devil May Cry feature people with unusual powers in their arms.

Top Bottom