• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Dante & Kat might look like in a live-action DmC film

seraphmaycry

I want avril to play as kat if DmC was made into a movie. Couldn't care less for dante and vergil, cuz i am a guy.:troll:

t0he.jpg

if it was up to me i would be more worried about the quality of the actors instead of who would make the pretteist character ah but opinions opinions opinions, plus philospohy plus physcology equals a subject arguments equals unecessary hatred, wind blows, rain falls and humans make obvious mistakes. (more pointless rambling please ignore)

aoshi

if it was up to me i would be more worried about the quality of the actors instead of who would make the pretteist character ah but opinions opinions opinions, plus philospohy plus physcology equals a subject arguments equals unecessary hatred, wind blows, rain falls and humans make obvious mistakes. (more pointless rambling please ignore)

Avril lavigne is not known for her pretty looks but her tomboyish attitude.

Fro wiki

When Lavigne first gained publicity, she was known for her tomboyish style,[166] in particular her necktie-and-tank-top combinations.[167][168] She preferred baggy clothes, skater shoes or Converses,[68] wristbands, and sometimes shoelaces wrapped around her fingers.[13] During photo shoots, instead of wearing "glittery get-ups", she preferred wearing "old, crumpled T's".[9] In response to her fashion and musical influences, the media would call her the "pop punk princess".[169][170]

Lavigne made a conscious effort to keep her music, and not her image, at the forefront of her career.

I chose her mostly because of her video smile where she sprays can in the beginning of the video. Instantly reminded me of kat. She acts fairly in her music videos. We can't expect oscar winning actors to choose for kat's role cuz it does not demand one. But someone who can carry punk-ish look without looking like a child.

seraphmaycry

Avril lavigne is not known for her pretty looks but her tomboyish attitude.

Fro wiki

I chose her mostly because of her video smile where she sprays can in the beginning of the video. Instantly reminded me of kat. She acts fairly in her music videos. We can't expect oscar winning actors to choose for kat's role cuz it does not demand one. But someone who can carry punk-ish look without looking like a child.

ah, makes sense i don't really bother with pop-culture too many memes passed around that i don't like that i find impossible to agree with.

you'r very correct kat does not need a oscar level actor she can have a actor we have never heard of and if she is better then other convenient options i could not care less, just saying that i think th eacting needs more time and effort then the looks.

and to conclude my post i must say avril is ugly as hell, there is no such thing as good plastic surgery (assuming she has had plastic surgery though i would be extremely surprised if she didn't, or wear tons of make-up which is just as bad, i am not going to believe that sort of look is natural)

FaultyFrame

So you're that Kat cosplayer! You're very beautiful as Kat, actually! Not giving you flattery; just giving you a compliment!

And welcome to the forums. You could at least introduce yourself in the, well, "Introduce Yourself" section! :D

Thanks a lot (=
I don't look like Kat, but I did my best, trying to make this cosplay good.
However, it were just a testing photos.

Top Bottom