• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Holy water on Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I have not played dmc3 yet, but I was wondering...does dmc3 have holy water available as a weapon like in dmc1? And if so, does it work against Vergil? Im guessing no because he's half demon like Dante, but I just want to make sure before I waste my orbs and get my *** by Vergil trying to use something that works on neither of them.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I thought so, thanks. ( : Thats kinda weird though it shouldn't work on either of the half demons. But anyways im kinda gald because I beat the last Nelo with holy water in dmc1 cause he was too dang hard!

Stillborn

Devil's heart
It really doesn't make no sense. Vergil is same as Dante, but holy water doesn't affect him. MABY because it dosen't affect the user by the time.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I remember in dmc1 you couldn't use holy water on Mundus stage 1. It said "That doesn't work on Mundus!" (It being the pause screen.) They should have done the same for Vergil.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, I used it on him. Doesn't do much damage at all, not nearly as much as the other enemies. It kinda ****ed me off cause I spent 15,000 on that little bottle. (Well actualy I found it, but thats how much it cost.) *Sigh* The good old days where holy water was only 700 bucks/orbs. (Dmc1)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It should work. No matter how stupid it is:p
But Lady is quite easy to battle if you keep your cool and are patient so I don't you need to use it;)

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
30,000 Red Orbs the Holy Water is in DMC3 costing you 900,000 Red Orbs to buy all 30. I have 22 of these, but I don't use them unless I do the mission with HaywireNeoGenorator. (mission 12)

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
I see. I'm on Mission 3 on DMD. Cerburus is giving me trouble. I'm still trying to SS every stage on Hard, but it's not working. I can get S in most things but damage... I can't really envade attacks well :(

Csux

No Comment
Tony_Redgrave;42606 said:
True, on the "Must Die" modes, Missions 12 & 19 really force you to use items the 1st time you play,

Lol, i got Mission 12 without using any item on DMD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom