• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi, everyone *bows*

Zoey

Hello!
I'm new on the forum but I've spent years and years of my life following this series of videogames.
My best favourite game so far is DMC3 and my best favourite character is Vergil. I appreciated him back in DMC4SE because he's a fantastic character, so fun to play, and I really loved his storyline in 3 and 1. I can't hardly contain the feels, even if so much time has passed since.
I've also played DmC: Devil May Cry and I can't say the gameplay was complete rubbish, but Ninja Theory got all characters wrong... They're not inherently badly written, it's just not Dante and Vergil. So, I really hope the reboot is dead for good, even if this's just my opinion and I respect those who liked it.
I'm really craving DMC5 and I really hope it will feature Vergil in it, somehow, in the present timeline, so he could interact with both his twin brother and his son.
That's all :3 Thanks for having me <3

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a nice time here. Don't worry, everyone here is friendly, and we have a lot of different tastes so probably you have some things you like in common with someone here besides Devil May Cry.
Have fun!

berto

I Saw the Devil
200_s.gif

Top Bottom