• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey! What's up?

Wolveriot

Might just be passing through, we'll see.
Anyway. I'm Zachariah. I've been a fan since the very first Devil May Cry. It's an amazing series.
I learned about this site from a friend and former member of this forum. I've been thinking of joining for some time now, started to join day before yesterday but it slipped my mind... until just now. I finally decided to give it a try.

I guess if you want to know anything about me, just ask. I don't bite. Much.​

Last edited:

Wolveriot

Welcome and nice to hear members are sharing our site around.
Well, she's an old member. She's not here anymore but yeah. This site still gets mentioned. And I don't think there's any other decent Devil May Cry forums around, atleast not that I saw. And thanks. I'm hoping to enjoy it here.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well, she's an old member. She's not here anymore but yeah. This site still gets mentioned. And I don't think there's any other decent Devil May Cry forums around, atleast not that I saw. And thanks. I'm hoping to enjoy it here.

Still, we appreciate the mentions and that people are pointing other people to us.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey TT, welcome to the forum. It was the original DMC that drew me into the series too and I haven't looked back. (well, maybe a little after DMC2 came out...)

Glad to have you here. :)

Top Bottom