• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey, ladies <3 and gents!

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
So, I know I've been inactive and came back and been inactive for awhile, but I wanted to say, the only reason I made my presence known in the first place was to get closer to you guys, so, Hi! When I was little I was fascinated by game magazines with Dante (a guy with guns and swords??? Preposterous!) And when I was 11-ish I got dmc-3 and liked it, but it was to hard and I finished it on easy with items, but as time passed I fell in love and today I'd like to consider myself a veteran. So, to those who know me; Sorry, not gonna leave again, and to fellow dmc-fans of the forum; Hi! I gotta tooth-ache!

And to Lord of Darkness; Hi, buddy! Sorry for the in-activity!

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, hello there. I've also got a bit of a toothache. It's a little harder to deal with when you've got fangs instead of chompers though. :p

I am the board's resident ABSOLUTE GOD OF HYPERDEATH. What does that actually mean? Well, pretty much nothing really. I'm not exactly a moderator or admin, so I have absolutely no power over you. Fear me not!

I'm also really, really freakin' weird. Keep that in mind. I have a tendency to change personas at the tip of a hat, so if I suddenly claim to be something or someone else, that's just me being me.

Keaton

Premium
So, I know I've been inactive and came back and been inactive for awhile, but I wanted to say, the only reason I made my presence known in the first place was to get closer to you guys, so, Hi! When I was little I was fascinated by game magazines with Dante (a guy with guns and swords??? Preposterous!) And when I was 11-ish I got dmc-3 and liked it, but it was to hard and I finished it on easy with items, but as time passed I fell in love and today I'd like to consider myself a veteran. So, to those who know me; Sorry, not gonna leave again, and to fellow dmc-fans of the forum; Hi! I gotta tooth-ache!

And to Lord of Darkness; Hi, buddy! Sorry for the in-activity!

Btw! I'd like to start a thread soon I hope everyone would like and participate in! Also, I would like to share combo-vids, but I don't want anyone to think I'm a bragging douche, but I really want us to represent and make combo-vids as a community where everyone can participate. I would really like our community to shine with combo-vids small and big!

Welcome back to the Forums, inactivity happens *shifty gaze* -- but it's always great to see members return!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there's anything you need help with.

- K

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Thanks for the welcome back guys!

And oh boy, they should really invent an alcohol-breath test for being on the internet. xD But if all I did was get myself back on the forum, no harm no foul, I guess haha! And thanks again for the welcome back!

Top Bottom