• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help me about the demo!!!

Raziel

Devil bringer
does anyone know how to download the dmc4 on the ps3 if you do plez write how to do it in detail cauze my dad took me to the california capcom event and i had to play till berials battle and i wanted to play it again so plezz:unsure:and if you provide ans easuy link to it would be better^_^

Mobfigurz

'Capcom', any idea if that includes the Japanese PSN?

Cos Im yet to see it there, although I do know that the boothes in Japan had it, never knew it was on general release.

The dark knight

Capcom Event?In America!?Yet again you lie.....they havent even let most people play it in public.I doubt what you are saying is true.......(looks at you other guys)is it true!?

Mobfigurz

I dont know, I dont wanna call this guy a liar, but alot of what he says seems to be fiction and completely untrue.

So far all I know of the Demo is that it was available in Boothes to play in Japan, at video game stores, and other than that it has only been available to journalists to play and only at conferences/shows.

Top Bottom