• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello there, is this thing on?

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
I admit I've joined the community somewhat on a whim after reading through some discussions and, well, seeing that they were pretty interesting!

I am Radiant Wolf (you can shorten that to Wolf) and I've been a fan of the Devil May Cry franchise since the first game came out. Waaaay back in the day I was sort of one of the fandom primogenitors but I left the fandom in 2002.

I am a gigantic nerd so I've played all the games including Special Editions, read the novels, read the comics, read the manga, watched the anime... All things I'm sure many of you have done.

I admit openly that I am super old school when it comes to my take on the characters and lore.

RadiantWolf

Welcome to the club, I hope you'll enjoy it here! Which DMC game is your favorite?

Favorite? I'd have to say the first one. It was my first experience with the series, too, and it has my favorite depiction of Dante despite the script's very real problems (oh how I would love to see this game remade with a script written by a native English speaker and a native English speaker for a voice director).

The best game in the series is probably the third one. But it's not my favorite. I admit to having some salt towards how it's informed Dante's characterization since its release, too, but I'll spare the forums that rant.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Welcome pal! I'd give you a personal tour on my boat, but it sunk by a lantern fire.
Turns out lanterns are suprisingly vengeful.
Anyway, glad your with us

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wolf pack! Form of wolf welcome!

Sorry, been watching Storks a little too much.

Plus, y'know, conkers.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I admit I've joined the community somewhat on a whim after reading through some discussions and, well, seeing that they were pretty interesting!

I am Radiant Wolf (you can shorten that to Wolf) and I've been a fan of the Devil May Cry franchise since the first game came out. Waaaay back in the day I was sort of one of the fandom primogenitors but I left the fandom in 2002.

I am a gigantic nerd so I've played all the games including Special Editions, read the novels, read the comics, read the manga, watched the anime... All things I'm sure many of you have done.

I admit openly that I am super old school when it comes to my take on the characters and lore.
An Okami fan, eh? A woman of refined taste, I see.

RadiantWolf

@berto It's true.

Okami is one of those games I obnoxiously shove into the faces of my non-gamer friends while shrieking that games are art.

Top Bottom