• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Again Everyone!

dvlsnvrcry423

I've actually already been signed up to this site about three years ago but slowly stopped coming back to it. Seeing as I can't remember my old account I've made a new one :) A small amount of people might recognize my username since I always use dvlsnvrcry423 for a variety of things, including my twitter account. I'm a huge DMC fan and have been since I was 11. I started off with Devil May Cry 3, and even though a lot of people say that it's bad to start of with the prequel I think starting off that way helped me get a bigger love of the series. I'm such a big Dante fan that I've even decided on naming my son after him :D and if I ever have twin boys I would name them Dante and Vergil in a heartbeat regardless of what anyone says. Aside from DMC, my other great love in life is the band Avenged Sevenfold. If I could live off of DMC and A7X for my entire life I sure as hell would >:D As long as you don't say s**t about DMC or A7X you and I are cool. Remember everyone, devils never cry.

Top Bottom