• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hell yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Didn't know where to put this, so put it here.

This guy (Mc Chris) really puts it well. This is why I've started to dislike most RPG games.

Kingdom Hearts II VS. Resident Evil 4

"For like four million years, I'm stuck in this town called Hollow Bastion. And I'm not even the main character!"

aaah... so true... not to say KH is bad. Love it. But RE is a bit better IMHO =)

PS: You're not stuck in Hollow Bastion when playing as Roxas during KH2. HAH :D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
im a big KH fan but tis true what he says- me and my brother took about a week to get past the part with roxas! and he is very pointless seeing as you only play as him at the start and his storyline is crup.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
yeah, but roxas was the main character. you shouldve known that if you played the game. roxas was the image (i cant remember his name) the main character saw as himself when organization 13 wiped his mind, they put that in there and he believed roxas was him

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Roxas wasn't the main character, Sora was. Roxas was only his shell, but as understood by KH2, the shell of a person may have a different personality than when it was complete. Roxas was noted, for instance, for being a bit more aggressive and more battle-determined than Sora was.

EDIT: Didn't mean to put out my opinion as a fact. Sorry. And I beat KH2. I preferred the first ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom